| Three |

Gala, Godric, Helga, and Salazar stayed in their home, in silence

Gala, Godric, Helga, and Salazar stayed in their home, in silence. Only going out to the small town for food. Helga made sure she got weeks' worth of food, even if it took an entire week to buy it to lessen any suspicion on how they were able to afford many trips.  Gala walked back and forth in the hallway, trying to remember if she ever had used her magic in front of anyone from the church or the children. The children would distract her and in order to make them happy, she would do anything. But did anything include her magic? 

"Have you thought to the beginning?" Helga asked as she finally placed her hands on Gala's shoulders. The young girl looked at her friend and nodded. Helga passes her hand against her long hair and gives her hands a squeeze. 

"I haven't done anything," Gala reassures. Helga holds on to her hands and gives them a firm shake before letting her go and walking back to the empty chair. 

"And how can we trust you?" Salazar said as he stood up from the kitchen chair. Gala looks towards him, her heart was heavy. "For all we know, that priest could already know and is watching OUR every step." 

"I haven't done anything in front of them, Salazar. I know the dangers..."

"Then you should've listened to me since the moment I told you to...."

"Salazar." The three look over at Godric, who had not said a word since the sun rose. "That's enough." 

"Enough?" Salazar looks towards Godric who was staring out of the window as the rain began. The room went quiet once again, waiting for Godric to continue to speak. Helga and Gala knew that if Salazar stared at him for any longer, the taller man would dissolve in the place he was standing at. 

"Right now, we can not stress wondering if Gala used her magic or not. We have to see if everybody else is safe. We have people to protect here. Children that we need to make sure they don't expose their own magic. We can't be exposed. Gala.." Godric looks over at his sister. "You have to continue to go."

"Godric."

"Salazar, if they find out she's in hiding cause she's scared, they're going to notice." Salazar glared at Gala as she looked down at her now intertwined fingers. She knew that usually meant that there was more trouble to arrive. 

"He has a point, Salazar," Helga spoke up. "The four of us cant continue to not appear at the village while they continue the witch hunt. I will go to those around us and help as much as I can."

The group of four continued to plan. Godric was set to stay at the home, making sure there was nothing out of place, protecting their home so they could still use their magic without getting any suspicion from the church. Salazar appointed himself to make sure Gala arrived home every night, much to her despise but in the end, agreed that it was for the best of the four of them to cooperate as much as they can. Helga would help those around them, making sure every child was supervised and nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. 

By the end of the night, Gala had helped Helga protect the home while the men sat in the main room, both staring intensely at the fire. 

"Do you think this will work?" Godric asked his friend. 

"It has too." And with that Salazar looked at the younger Gryffindor and sighed. "or I don't think we will be prepared for what will come."