5.

"She is still asleep..."Moire looked at the watch "It's almost 2 in the noon she never sleeps in so late...I hope she doesn't have fever.."the thought got him worried . "I need to check on her.."saying this he was about to get up from the chair in the kitchen when Soha stopped him.

"Moire just relax..yesterday's event must have taken a toll on her..she must be exhausted..that's why she is sleeping this late..let her take rest na..I am sure once she takes proper rest she will be absolutely fine." Elena held his hand."Now you sit down and finish your lunch.."

"But what if she is unwell.."Moire was about to say something more but before that Elena cut in. "She isn't. "

"And how do you know that.."Moire questioned.

"Because my darling husband in case you are forgetting before being my sister-in-law Bella happens to be my best friend too. So technically I have double right on her. So just like you even I got worried when she didn't show up for breakfast."

"Even I was worried about her health so I went to her room to check on her. She was fast asleep.I touched her forehead just to check whether her body was warm or not."

"Fortunately her body temperature was normal so I knew she didn't had fever. She was looking so peaceful while sleeping that I just didn't had the heart to wake her up. So this is how I know she is just fine. She is just exhausted. After taking rest I guess she would be fine." Elena answered.

She was expecting response from Moire but when when he didn't she looked up at him..only to find him looking dreamily at her.

"What.." Elena got confused. "Why are you looking at me like that.."

"You really love her like your own sister..don't you.."Moire didn't asked. He kind of stated that.

"Correction..She is not like my sister..She is my sister.." Elena smirked.

"God.." Moire shook his head and smiled. "Sometimes I wonder..what did I do..to get you in my life.."saying this he got up from his seat and bending he pecked her forehead. "You are such a prize Elena..my most priceless possession.."

"You are not so bad yourself.." she winked and all of a sudden pulled his hand so that his face was just inches away from her. "In fact you are the best.."saying this she bend forward so that the distance of few inches between their lips could be covered.

But before she could do that they both heard someone. "Oh god..."

They both looked up to see Bella standing at the threshold of the kitchen covering her eyes.

She was still dressed in her night gown and her hair was tied into a messy bun which indicated that she just got up.

"Man..you two should have at least some decency. you both could have at least closed the door and put a "do not disturb" sign board at the door knob so that would have saved me from walking into the kitchen when you two were just about to get "hot and heavy"with each other..but I ,on a serious note..Apologise..for ruining your moment.." Bella teased making the most innocent face ever. "Please forgive me.."

Elena's face turned red so Moire decided to turn the course of the discussion. "So finally you got up...Sleeping Beauty."