23.

Sometimes people have hard time finding
the difference between reality and the dream world.

It's scary..

It's really scary...

...because one can never be sure whether they are really awake...

...or....

....whether they are still dreaming.

Nandini was going through the exact same situation.

She didn't knew whether she was dreaming or everything that was happening around her was for real.

Everything that she was feeling..

Everything that she was watching...

Everything that was happening around her...

...felt real...

..too real.

She wasn't in a state to understand exactly what was happening as she was too shock to react.

Not only did her brain stopped working but also her power of speech left her.

So she wasn't left with any other option rather than witnessing everything that was unfolding in front of her like a mute spectator.

As it is the scene that she was witnessing disabled her to such an extent that she just couldn't utter a single word...

...so like a helpless bystander she only watched things that were happening in front of her.

Manik...

...her Manik...

...the person with whom she was about to get married in couple of weeks..

...was finally here.

Nandini smiled out of relief and started to walk towards him. "Where were you gone Manik...Where are we..why have you brought me here.."

But before Nandini could finish her sentence the girl spoke again "Where were you.."folding her hands across her chest she continued "..you always do this....you always keep me waiting..and then you always have some excuse ready...and I always forgive you...but you know what..not anymore...I am done being a fool.."saying this the girl got back on her feet and started to walk away.

"Nandini stop...please.."Manik's words confused Nandini. She didn't even move an inch then why was Manik asking her to stop.

"Manik what are you.."but once again she was cut in by Manik "I am sorry...I am extremely sorry...I know I am late..but please don't go..please.."

Manik's words finally cleared Nandini's confusion.

Her eyes widened in horror as she got hit by the streak of realisation...

He wasn't taking to her...

He was talking to the "girl"

...whose name was NANDINI.

But before she could say or do anything the girl spoke again "You always say this Manik...but still you continue to repeat the same thing again and again.."