Second Chancce

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi all you Wattpadians,

Hopefully there are a couple of you who are actually reading this ; p This is my first attempt at 'writing', so please be as nice as possible... Let me know what you think and whether I should bother with more.

Sweet as : ) SEE YA

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER ONE

Seven Months Earlier

Riley watched in awe as her lover moaned in pleasure while dragging her nails down Riley's back to grip her ass and pull her closer. She would never tire of watching this beautiful woman beneath her react to her touch in such a manner. "So close..." Sarah whispered and arched further into Riley. All she could think about and all she could focus on was how amazing and unbelievable this moment was. Riley could feel the oncoming spasms and increased the pressure to Sarah's centre with renewed gusto. Sarah's breathing hitched and her eyes flickered as the waves took over. Once she had calmed, Riley withdrew and pulled her close in a loving embrace.

"I'll never get tired of doing that." She whispered into Sarah's ear and thought about the upcoming month when they would both be in college with all the time and privacy in the world. They would be free.

"Mmmmm... baby, you can do that anytime you want." Sarah cooed. She rolled over, taking the sheet with her as a make shift toga, she got out of bed and made her way through to the bathroom to get ready to head back to her parents' house. They both had to pack up their stuff the following day in preparations of their upcoming departure. Riley watched with lust filled eyes in appreciation and marvelled that the beauty before her would ever allow her to be in her presence, let alone have the pleasure filled opportunity at making her moan. After a few minutes she heard the spray of water and Sarah slipping into the shower. Rolling onto her back with her arms under her head, Riley smiled to herself imagining how gorgeous Sarah would look with water dripping down her toned body. 'Speaking of dripping', she shook her head to distract herself from the thoughts overwhelming her mind.

"Baby, baby, baby, ohhhh my...Baby, baby, baby..." Riley heard the familiar ring tone and chuckled to herself at the pop song coming out of Sarah's bag. Not wanting to disturb her from the shower and hold her up any longer than necessary, she let it continue to ring through to voicemail. "Baby, baby, baby, ohhhh my...Baby, baby, baby..." 'What the hell could be so important at 10pm on Sunday night,' she thought as the phone continued to ring, making the bed side table vibrate with impatience. Glancing at the bathroom again, Riley leant over the queen sized bed and emptied Sarah's bag to find out who was calling so urgently. Tucking the errant strand of hair that could never seem to stay tied up behind her ear; she glanced at the caller id. Frowning to herself, she moved into a sitting position and leant against the headboard. 'Why's Sam Riese calling Sarah?' her mind reeled. Although they were mutual acquaintances from St Mary's Diocesan School for Girls, she didn't realise they were actually friendly.

Again, the call rang through to voice mail. Still frowning at the uncommon call, Riley shook off the uneasy feeling that had developed in the pit of her stomach. 'It doesn't mean anything Riles.... She is going to school with us so that is probably it' she reasoned with herself while rolling her shoulders. "Baby, baby, baby, ohhhh my...Baby, baby, baby..." 'What the...' Riley flipped open the phone and hit the speaker button.

"Thank God...I've called about a million times. You better have left that loser Riley and be on your way. Why aren't you here fucking me yet baby?" Everything went into slow motion. Riley dropped the phone and turned to the bathroom. Sarah stood in the doorway in a towel with her mouth open as if to say something.

"Don't. Don't you dare try and make up some excuse. This time, you can't." Sarah took a step forward, but no words came out. Riley's heart felt like it was breaking. The next thing she knew she was standing in front of the elevator, waiting for it to open. Everything was a blur. How she had gotten dressed, and packed were unknown to her. Her jaw clenched and she kept her eyes straight ahead, while those words continued to run over and over through her head. Thank God...I've called about a million times. You better have left that loser Riley and be on your way. Why aren't you here fucking me yet baby? She would never forget the look on Sarah's face as those words echoed out of the speaker. Not devastation or shock, but more of a realisation that her play time with Riley would be over. Shaking her head in disgust, Riley blinked and realised the doors were open. Stepping inside she shook her head to clear the visions that she knew would haunt her. Only once she was inside and the doors slid closed did she let out the breath she seemed to have been holding. And only once she was inside the doors on the way down to the lobby, did she realise that there were tears running down her face as she had been crying the whole time. It was then, that she vowed to never, ever, let herself cry over a woman and fall in love again.