Second Chance - Chapter Six

Hi guys -this is just a short chpt. Let me know what you think. I know it may not be the best but I'm just tryng to get back into it. cheers : )

CHAPTER SIX

What kind of game is she playing at? Morgan concentrated on the swirling green of Riley's intense stare, trying to deduce what these 'conditions' would surround. Not one to back down, Morgan reached out and ran her finger down Riley's chest. "I'm sure that I can work with whatever 'conditions' you can come up with" She finished her statement with a sultry smile, and pleasure ran through her body when she noticed how dark Riley's eyes turned with desire.

Swallowing, Riley responded, "Rule number 1. No touching seductively."

Before she could continue, Morgan pounced. "Now that would just contradict our whole arrangement... I need to touch you seductively. That's how I would touch anyone I was with." Morgan knew that she had to persuade Riley to see her side of things. She would be patient and wear away at her resolve. Touching her wasn't necessary to do that, but it more than helped!

"Okay fine." Riley sighed in defeat. "You can touch. I mean, we can touch each other, within reason and only in public places to enforce our status."

Morgan nodded in agreement. She couldn't help but notice busty blonde bargirl watching Riley whenever a spare moment presented itself and a completely new sense enveloped her. She wanted to mark her territory and possess Riley in a way that had never occurred to her before. Forcing herself back to the topic at hand, Morgan returned her attention to that seductive mouth.

"Rule number 2. No unnecessary fondling. I don't mind hand holding and the occasional hug, but no caressing or rubbing and so forth." Ignoring Morgan's pout of disagreement, she continued in a manner that would make any drill sergeant proud. "And rule number 3. No more kissing."

"Now hold on just one cotton picking second." Morgan began, with renewed heat. "If we don't show the occasional peck, no one is gonna believe we are together. That's just crazy."

"Why? Why is that crazy? PDA's aren't exactly my forte." Riley countered, allowing her gaze to take in the increased breathing and subsequent rise and fall of Morgan's delicious chest.

Narrowing her gaze at Riley and her ridiculous rules, Morgan hedged on. "Riley... You cannot honestly believe this will work. You gotta meet me half-way here. Kylie and her cronies will come down on us like a brick shit house if we don't make this believable. And now it isn't just me... you're involved too!"

Shrugging her shoulders, Riley took a drink of her beer before responding in kind. "I just don't see how kissing will make a difference. I am fine with giving you a cheek peck every now and then to make this believable, but kissing... well, kissing means something." Unwilling to continue, Riley turned back to the bar to order another drink. The way the night was going, she felt like she needed to stock up.

As anticipated, blondie was there, quick to serve, Morgan's blood boiled again. This was not going to stand. I mean, how eagre did this girl want to get? Blatantly leaning forward in what could only be construed as invitation, the blonde kept touching Riley's hand. Allowing her touch to longer and caress Riley's arm, Morgan decided enough was enough. If the blonde was gonna break rule number 2, then Morgan was gonna break ruler number 3. Moving her arm around Riley's waist, Morgan leant forward and traced her ear with her tongue, while keeping her vision secured on busty behind the bar.

"Baby, I'm lonely... Come and dance with me." She stage whispered, before pulling Riley towards her, whiles simultaneously standing on her toes to come in contact with those luscious lips. She ran her tongue down Riley's bottom lip before nipping at it and pulling back. Riley was staring at her, with her expression glazed.