Stop It

Your POV

I went to the bedroom and i saw Jimins phone, someone texted him, i thought it was one of the BTS members but it wasn't it was a girl, and i didn't know who that girl was. I started to get really mad "JIMIN"I yelled " what's wrong" said Jimin " who is this random girl that i don't know of" i said " its one of my high school friends" said Jimin. I started to clean the room until i heard the bell ring. " i got it" i said. I opened the door, and it was a girl. " how can i help you" i said " is Jimin here" she said " yes, you can come in" i said confused. " Hi Chim Chim" she said " Oh hey" said Jimin " i have a present for you pumpkin" she said " UM excuse me" i said "what" she said     "you just called my husband PUMPKIN" i yelled. I wanted to cry and punch her in the ugly fucking face. " well i'm sorry" she said smiling. I got started to cry. " get out of my funking house" i yelled " you can't make me" she said putting her hand on her hip. " you two girls stop it, Y/N i will take her out of the house" said Jimin.

I ran to the room and laid down on the bed crying. I heard the door knock. " what do you want" i said. Jimin opened the door " Y/N i just wanted to say sorry and i won't text her again because i just blocked her number" said Jimin. He showed me his phone. Jimin laid next to me, put his arm around me, and kissed me on the cheek. "i'm really sorry Y/N" said Jimin " i dont give no damn just get out" i said " Y/N calm down" said Jimin " GET OUT" I yelled. Jimin left the room without a word.

** Couple Hours Later**

I went out of the room to eat dinner, I saw Jimin watching Hwarang ( K-drama Tae was in) i made ramen for myself and ate it in the room. After i finished eating i putted the bowel away and took a shower. I felt really tired so i went to bed

Jimins POV

After the fight i decided to talk to Y/N, after the talk she kicked me out of the room. I went to the living room and watched Hwarang my favorite k-drama of all times. I also called Tae because i needed to talk about our fight. " Hi Mochi" said Tae " Hi Tae, me and Y/N just had a huge fight" i said " what happened" said Tae. I explained the whole fight " Oh.. My..God if you need help i'm here if you need me" said Tae " can we talk tomorrow at your house" i said " of course" said Tae

I was really tired so i turned off the TV and i went to the room, I saw Y/N sleeping on the bed so i decided to sleep on the couch.

A/N:

Thank you for stopping by and reading my second book. Thanks to my sisters for supporting me this whole time. Jhope you enjoyed it. Also read my sisters book.

@TanyaxSuga and 

Love Nessa