I'm Sorry

I woke up and i saw my cute little Mochi still sleeping, so i decided to make him breakfast. I made him pancakes and wrote him a note. I decided to let Jimin eat in bed "Good morning sweetie" i said " good morning you made me breakfast." said Jimin " yes i did here you go" i said He ate the pancakes and read the note " awe thank you for the breakfast and the lovely note" said Jimin " No problem sweetie" i said. I left the room to clean the dishes, i me back into the room and i saw Jimin crying " whats wrong sweetie" i said "Tae just told me that Lee Ui soo passed away a couple days ago" said Jimin i saw Jimin cry so hard that i gave him a long hug and a kiss on the cheek.

 A/N: Lee Ui Soo passed away a couple days a ago and commit suicide. He was Tae's best friend and sadly passed away.

We got ready to go to Tae's house and we bought him some flowers " sweetie are you ready" said Jimin " yeah i'm coming" i said. We got to his house. We went inside and i saw Tae on the floor crying really hard. i ran to Tae and gave him a huge hug "hey Tae its ok" i said crying. I called the boys to come to Tae's house. The boys arrived at his house after practice and we just made Tae feel special. After a couple hours we decided to go home " wait, can i sleep at your house" said Tae  " yeah of course you can we love to have you at our house" said Jimin. We went home and showed Tae where he was going to sleep. We all went to bed and i felt hands around my waist " I love you" said Jimin " i love you too" i said and gave his hand a kiss.

A/N: I Jhope you guys like the book so far and I Jhope you guys had a great day. I Love you guys especially my 2 great big sisters.

@TanyaxSuga and itzmickeytheauthor thank you for being there when i need help. OK bye Saraghaeee!!!