You Have....

"You have a infection in your throat and you have depression" said the doctor "How does she have depression" said Tae " she has been stress and her emotions are wild, so she has to be careful of what she is doing" said the doctor. We left the doctors office and went home. I fell asleep on the way home and Jimin carried me into the house, he put me on the bed and made sure that i wasn't going to fall since i was dizzy.

Jimin's POV

I put Y/N on the bed and put a blanket on her, i closed the door. " Tae can we talk" i said "sure" said Tae "what happens if she does something bad, Yoongi has depression too, so we need to keep them both safe" i said worried " don't worry the rest of the boys will help' said Tae "don't we need to tell the boys" i said "yeah but right now they are really busy" said Tae. I went ot go check on Y/N and she was awake "how was your nap"i said "not good, i had a headache the whole time" she said "aww im sorry, are you hungry" i said "yeah im hungry"she said. So i went into the kitchen and made her some soup. I gave Y/N her soup and she told me to put on a K-drama. i went back to the living room and Tae wanted to ask me a question "Can i move in with you guys" said Tae " sure of course you can live with us" i said. I went to Y/N and told her that i was going to help Tae move his stuff.

We went inside the car and drove to Tae's apartment. "where are the boxes" i said "there in my room" said Tae. We put all the stuff and cleaned Tae's apartment

**Couple Hours Later**

We put all the stuff inside my car and drove back home. We put all of his stuff in his room and put all the boxes in the storage room. I went to Y/N and she was sleeping, I looked at the clock and it was 2 in the morning so i decided to take a shower and sleep.

Your POV

I felt hands around me, it was Jimin's hands "oh you are awake,how do you feel" said Jimin "i feel dizzy again" i said, I went back to sleep. It was the next day and it was the day we told the boys some news. We all ate breakfast and got ready, I got dressed to a cute but simple outfit

 We all ate breakfast and got ready, I got dressed to a cute but simple outfit

"hey you look like me today" said Tae "Yeah i know" i said. We drove to the studio and we saw the boys practicing. After the boys were done practicing we sat down at the meeting room.  "um we came here to tell you guys something" said Jimin " dont tell me that you and Tae are leaving BTS" said Rap Mon "no that's not it"said Jimin "then what is it"said J-hope looking worried "we went to the doctors the other day and the doctor told us that Y/N has..."

A/N: I feel really bad for my sister Tanya right now so can you guys please read her 3 great books and go support her.

Jimin book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/124871918-i-hate-you-i-love-you

Suga book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/123427923-shattered-screens-shattered-hearts

Jungkook book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/121171542-lost-stars