It's Not What You Think [2]

Summary: Lena finds Kara lying and keeping secrets from her. Is it all just a misunderstanding or is Kara cheating?

Warning: Fluff, Major Angst, & Major Drama

After being dropped off Lena went straight to her bed room, crying until she fell asleep.

Lena spent the entire week in her room. And during that time she was rethinking what happened recently.

'why did you break up with her you moron' her subconscious scolded. 

"She cheated on me" Lena spoke, answering the voice inside her head

'how are you so sure"

"There was a text on her phone and she lied about being at Lucy's house. I had to break with her."

'Exactly, you the one who broke up with her so what are you doing moping around.'

Just as she was about to argue Maggie came barging in her room.

"Lena w- oh my god it smells like someone died in here."

Lena didn't even bother responding she just hid under the covers.

With a groan of frustration the detective pulled the covers off.

After forcing Lena to freshen up and wear cleaner clothes they finally had a little chat.

"You've been ignoring my phone calls for a week and i find you under the covers doing nothing." Maggie lectured her

"Just go away Magz, i didn't ask for you to be here."

"well excuse me for caring about you. What happened Lena? Why are you acting like this?"

Tears started pooling down as Lena answered her "I broke up with Kara"

Maggie had no idea how to respond. "w-w-w why?"

"she was cheating on me"

"What! Kara would never do that." Maggie voiced out. Lena was her best friend and she had known her for as long as she could remember. But she couldn't help but think that Lena was the stupidest person in the entire planet person right now.

"I found texts on her phone and I called her the other day and she lied about where she was."

"what did the text say? And who was she texting"

"She was being secretive like she didn't want me to find out about anything. And she was texting someone named Mikey."

Maggie mumbled out " Wow you are such an idiot."

After hearing Lena's explanation she confirmed her suspicions. Lena really is stupid.

She had known that the person Kara was texting was non other that MonEl. A guy who definitely wasnt into Kara. She knew they were being secretive because he was helping Kara with the proposal Kara had been planning for months.

"I hope you know what you just did Lena because you just made the biggest mistake of your life." She mumbles under her breath

"What-"

"nothing just forget about it. C'mon lets go the club."

****

When they arrived they sat at an empty table ordering drinks.

"Um we'll have a bottle of Hennessy"

"Coming right up" the female waitress said politely

While waiting for the waitress a familiar blonde caught Lena's eyes. It was none other than Kara, and she wasn't alone. In fact she was with 3 others girls Alex, Lucy, and one she couldn't recognize.