Lip

You finally lose it on Lip for continuously going back to Karen.

                             Y/N
  I never had a liking towards Karen. She slept around and played with Lip's heart so many fucking times and I was sick of it. I'm his best friend, I hate seeing him hurt all the time.

  But I finally lost it when Lip found out the baby wasn't his the minute it was born. Lip walked out and I knew not to follow him because he needed space to clear his mind.

  I forgot my keys in Karen's room so I was going to sneak in but I noticed the door already open. There sat Lip, staring at a sleeping Karen like she's an innocent angel.

  I walked in, grabbed my keys, and gave a harsh glare towards Lip, shaking my head in disappointment. I stormed out of the room and down the hallway.

  I got outside and Lip yelled my name from behind me, "what?" I said harshly.

"What was that glare for?"

  I rolled my eyes, "because you're a fucking idiot Lip."

  "What do you mean?" He scoffed.

  "Don't fucking play dumb with me Gallagher! I've had enough of watching you go back to her all the fucking time!"

  "Y/N. Stop!" He muttered, anger forming in his eyes.

  "NO! I won't! Not until you stop being so oblivious! Don't you get it?!" I yell, throwing my arms in the arm and letting them fall back down, "she fucks you over all the time but you go running back like a fucking puppy! And I'm sick of it!"

  "YOU KNOW NOTHING!"

  "OH REALLY? BECAUSE IF I RECALL, IAN AGREES WITH ME! EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME KAREN MESSES UP ITS LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER! BUT I DO! AND IM SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT IF YOU STAY WITH HER YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!"

  "Shut the fuck up Y/N!"

  I laughed harshly, "fine. But you either chose between me or Karen. Because I'm not going to sit here and watch you get hurt every five seconds," I tell him, his face goes from anger to confusion and sadness, "If you pick her, I'm gone. And unlike you; I won't come back."

  "But...I love her," he confesses looking back into the hospital, "and I know she loves me."

  I chuckled sadly at his stupidity, "no, Lip. She doesn't." I turn on my heel and walk away, not turning around to see the look of regret plastered across Lip's face.

  And just as I told him, I didn't come back.

**********
I like this one. This is actually how I feel about Lip and Karen. At first I liked her but now it annoys me how she just plays with Lip.