Chapter 1

"Hiyama-san, please be my practice partner!" said Tatara while looking down. He couldn't bring himself to look at Chinatsu. Silent... The short pause made Tatara's heart beat even faster. Why is that talkative girl not saying a word, he thought. He lifted his head only to find her in beet red.

"Huh? No way!" Chinatsu shouted and walked away, leaving Tatara to drown in the sea of sorrow. And everyone knows he can't swim.

"Eh, wait-up!" Tatara gripped his fists and start chasing over Chinatsu. Deep down, he felt really frustrated to the point his orbs were lined with tears. It seems like his dream to finally stand on the same stage with his dreamed girl has now become a distant wish. "I won't give up!"

The night was filled with noise of the two yelling at each other. One telling the other to help him while the other one trying hard to refuse. As the distance between them grew wider, they decided to give it a break. Tatara has not give up yet, he plan on persuading the girl again tomorrow.  She is his last hope. One that could change his entire life.

The next day (In class)

"I got a very special offering for you." Tatara tried to persuade Chinatsu by giving her a full plastic bag of tangerine fruits.

"Offer? Am I some kind of cult statue?!" yelled Chinatsu. Deep down she feel like hitting this guy in front of her. She had already turned him down last night, asking again won't change her mind. 'I really hate persistent guy' thought Chinatsu while observing Tatara from head to toe. Something is just not right with this guy. Eh, not just something but most likely everything. He is slender, weak, his hair is messy... Well, in short, he is not her ideal guy.

"That's not my intention," grieved Tatara. He was just meant to plead her to become his dancing partner. Before he knows, he started to look away from Chinatsu. He couldn't stand her fierce glare. All eyes were over them. She can hear some of her classmates whispered "What is her deal? She always treated Fujita-kun badly." Chinatsu was so pissed off because Tatara make it seems like she is bullying him. 

"When is your next practice?" she demand all of the sudden. She has already decided to become more feminine and get more friends as she enter high school. There's no way she would let this incident destroys her resolution. She won't let people have bad impression of her.

Fujita's eyes were shining as bright as the diamonds. "This evening! Thank you so much, Hiyama-san. You're really nice." Now that their classmates have stopped paying attention towards them, Chinatsu is relieved. 

At the studio.

Chinatsu's heart was trumping with madness. Tatara was so lousy, she can't believe he dared to ask her to practice with him. She clucked her tongue. "Now that I stand near you, you look even shorter." She subconsciously slipped out her piece of mind.

Tatara wrinkled every muscles on his face. 'This girl...'