Chapter 4

"What a reckless thing to do, isn't it better to practice together?!" Scolded Gaju. "She wants to give her all. I just... can't refuse." Tatara replied, sighing.

"Listen now, Tatara. As a leader, to working hard is our job. So, where is she practicing now? Don't tell me you have no idea."

"Gaju-san! It's been awhile!" yelled Chinatsu who just entered the classroom. "Hey. How are you?" He replied friendly.

"Um... Good?" She then stared at Tatara but that guy immediately looked away. "TATARA-SAN... Don't you missed me?" she asked half-irritated.

"He does. He'd been talking about you the whole time. Settle this peacefully guys." After saying that Gaju stand up and started to make a leave. He passed Chinatsu and patted her shoulder. "Please support that hopeless dude." He then bid his goodbye, leaving those two on their own.

Chinatsu and Tatara looked at each other. They finally exchange their glances. And for that short moment, both of them come to realize... Something is missing. They feel incomplete.

'This silent is really awkward.' Tatara thought and gave Chinatsu a smile. "What?" Chinatsu asked and took a sit.

"I miss y- *cough I mean, it's been a month now. How have you been?" Tatara then pinched his thigh. 'It's Gaju-kun's fault I got carried away with the mood.' He thought. Chinatsu's eyes were wide open.

"Good... I was told a lot about how to improve my 'follow'." The next few minutes, Chinatsu kept on sharing about her experiences. Tatara listened to every single of her words carefully. She was so cheerful as if she's really happy in her new place. 'I missed her.'

"When are you coming back? Or perhaps you have found a new leader?" Tatara asked out of his curiosity.

"I did and he's good." Tatara dropped his jaw. "So, you're choosing him over... me?"

"Of course.." She smirked satisfied, before continuing. "...no. Finally, got scared of losing me?" She teased him.

"I never want to lose you," Tatara uttered profoundly. His words really touched Chinatsu.

"He is good but you're better." With that said, Chinatsu turned her sit around. She can't look Tatara on his face. The practice was actually hard. No one ever tried to understand her as much as Fujita did.

A pat on the shoulder really surprised her. Chinatsu was about to scold him. But she turned around only to find him smiling. So brightly...

"Hey, don't ever forget. If you got things hard, return. I will wait you for always." At that moment,  she was overwhelmed with sorrow. His words hit her where it hurts. Tatara saw her cheerful expression no more. And now that he looks closely at her, he noticed slight eye bags under her eyes. Something's definitely wrong. He immediately grabs her hand and takes her to the rooftop. Students rarely come there.

"Chi-chan... Don't you have something else to tell me?"

It was quite a long pause before Chinatsu finally decided to talk. "I feel so occupied for the past few weeks. That's all."

"You should have let me know... Err, it's my fault for not noticing. I think you should come back. I got it hard practicing without you."

"But I'm still not worth-"

"You already are, Chi-chan. It's me who need to work harder. Sorry for always giving you the hard time."

"Tatara... Give me a little more time. I'm in a good lesson right now."

"For how long?" He asked with his arms crossed. Deep down, his heart is growing impatient. He knows it's his fault for not caring much about his partner. No wonder she's been avoiding him lately. She want to hide the fact that she's suffering. He had indeed taken Chi-chan for granted.

"Are 2 weeks okay, Leader-san?" She replied with a question.

"Got that. I trust you... "

In the studio :

Tatara step down the stairs with a broad smile on his face. It's going to be his last week practicing without Chinatsu. He's in the cloud 9!

*music playing*

'They are starting earlier today. That's rare.' He thought. He slowly pushed the door and went inside.

A beautiful swing slash over the air. Those beautiful arms and yet a beautiful figure. He knows the owner so well. She suddenly stopped dancing and turned facing him. She flipped her ponytail behind her shoulder. "Fujita-kun... It's been awhile." She greet with a bright smile.

"Hanaoka... "

***

End of the chapter. Quite a short one, right? But I'm giving my all to end this as soon as possible. My ideas are drying out. (Hhee -_-///)  Again, thank you so much for following this story. Chuu~