CHAPTER 1

Andrianna POV

I woke up feeling pretty good. I got out of bed, got in the shower, and did my hygiene. After I finished, I got dressed (outfit ^^) and headed downstairs for some breakfast.

Me: Good Morning, Mommy‼

I planted a kiss on her head.

Mom: Good Morning, sweetie. What would you like for breakfast?

Me: Just some eggs and bacon would be fine.

My brother Chris came downstairs whistling.

Chris: Good morning Ma. How'd you sleep?

Mom:Good.

Chris: That's good. Mornin' sis!

Me: *smiling* Hey Chris. You lookin' crispy this mornin'!

Chris: As always, and so do you.

Me:*still smiling* thanks.

He nodded at me. Still whistling, he went to get breakfast.

Me: What are you whistling to?

Chris: The song me and Queen made together. It's called Maybe.

Me: I heard that song before! It's really good. You guys really worked it out with that song.

Chris: Thanks.

After we finished talking, we said goodbye to mom and headed on our way to school.

Chris' outfit⬇

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:*PLEASE READ!!*
Wassup C&Q mafia (Chris and Queen)
What is up Gang What is up Squaaad!! ( Perfectlaughs)
Wassup Army Troops! (Ar'mon and Trey)

As you all know, I am new to Wattpad, so I don't know the rules, so if you guys could comment,📝 vote, 👍👎 and share🔊☎ my story that would be awesome! Love you guys😘❤💖and I will try to update as much as I can, but it will be hard with school, and I have lots of homework and stuff like that. I promise I will get as much done as I can so that I can spend as much time as I can on Wattpad!!