Chapter 5

RECAP: Ar'mon got Andrianna to tell him why she was crying. There is another new kid in the class. Ar'mon thinks that he knows who this person is, but he can't think of their name.

~*~

TREY POV

"How nice of you to join us!" I heard the teacher say. I looked up to see a tall dude standing in the doorway. He looks so familiar. I decided to ask Ar'mon if he knows what this guy's name is.

"Yo Mon," I called.
"Wassup?" he asked
"You know who the dude at the door name is?" I asked him.
"Naw, he do look familiar, though. Yo Jaz, You know him over there?"
Ar'mon pointed to the guy.
"Yeah, that's Zayn Malik, he went to middle school with us." Jaz said, plainly.
"Damn, your memory sharp, girl!" I said. We all laughed.
" Excuse me, but no cursing is allowed in this space. Can anyone tell me who said that please?" the teacher asked with concern and frustration in her eyes. She looked at my table. "Do you guys know who cursed?"
We all looked at each other and said nothing.
"Well, since you don't have a clue about who cursed, you all can stay after school for detention. Have a nice day!" the art teacher said after the bell rang.

                                      2nd PERIOD OVER
                                         LUNCH 12:45p.m.

We all sat at a table. I sat in front of Andrianna. We were all making voice impressions of celebrities, just like old times. Well, Andrianna wasn't doing it, she was just sitting there, smiling and laughing at us. She caught me staring at her a few times, but I didn't care. I couldn't help myself. It's not my fault she's so beautiful... Wait what did I just say?? Nvm... I mean, just look at her!

When she caught me staring at her the fifth time, she stared back, looking like she was in her own world

When she caught me staring at her the fifth time, she stared back, looking like she was in her own world. I decided to follow her in that world. It was filled with thoughts of love and happiness. I could see me and Andrianna together. No no no, She's going out with Nick. I think. I finally had the balls to ask her.

"Hey Andi," I said.
"Hmm?" she replied.
"Do you and Nick still go out?" I asked.
"N-no we broke up a-a week ago." She stammered.

"What's wrong? You look like you were crying." I noticed that her eyes were grey.
I decided to go to her side of the table. She blushed and looked away, even though I hardly did anything. I took her hand into mine. I asked her politely to tell me why she was crying.  She told me, and I told her that everything was going to be okay. She forced  a smile on her face, which made me smirk. I loved seeing her smile.

                                                                                          Lunch Over

Almost time for detention.

Our next class is English. I sat next to Andrianna. She still looked depressed. I decided to plan something.
I raised my hand to ask Mr. Walsh to use the bathroom

Mr. Walsh: Yes, Treyvion?

Me: Umm... Call me Trey. Anyway, can I use the bathroom?

Mr. Walsh: Go ahead sir. Hurry up please.

I ran out of the classroom. I started walking around the halls for a while. About four or five minutes later, I decided to go get Andrianna.

Trey: *door opens* Mr. Walsh, The Principal would like to see Andrianna.

Mr. Walsh sighed, then finally let her out. I felt a smile creeping on my face, I just didn't know why. When she came to the door, I decided to tell her that I just want to talk to her, and she played along. She walked next to me, we were headed to the lunchroom. There was another grade in there. She sat down at an empty table.

I sat in front of her. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. I started the conversation.

"So, what was wrong earlier?" i asked.
"My mom was in a car accident. I don't know if she'll live," Andrianna said. I felt really bad for her. I walked around the table and gave her a big hug. She hugged back while sobbing uncontrollably. I relaxed her hair while calming her down. "Shhhh..." I cooed. "She'll be okay." She pulled away from my embrace and just stared into my eyes. I stared back. This was getting intense. Our faces were inches away from each other. I finally smashed my lips onto hers. After a while, she slowly started to kiss back.

She wrapped her hands in my curly hair as we kissed. I deepened the kiss as rubbed all around her body. When there was no more air, we pulled away and caught our breath. I smiled at her, but she just looked away, smiling. I could tell she was blushing. "Let me know when you wanna do that again, okay? I'll be-" she cut me off by kissing me again. This time, I started to rub her lower area. There was people looking, but I really didn't care, because I love her.

Woah. I love her??

We broke the kiss when the school bell rang. School was over.

Time for detention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE😘💖😍❤

I wish I was Andrianna.

Anyway, let me know how you liked the chapter. Also tell me who you think Zayn Malik is going to play in this story. Comment💬 vote👍👎 and share🔊☎ my story. Love you guys! See you SOOOOOOON!