Chapter 4

Recap:
Ar'mon, Trey, Jazz and Queen are the new kids at school. Andrianna and Chris just found out that their mom was in a car accident. Andrianna and Chris will be showing Jazz, Queen, Ar'mon and Trey around the school.

~*~

2nd PERIOD CLASS:
Art 8:30 a.m.

AR'MON POV

Wassup this ya boy Ar'mon, I'm 20 years old, and I was born on May 18, 1997. I have a brother named Treyvion, but he goes by Trey. We just moved to Texas from Michigan. Right now we are in this big room full of pastel crayons and markers; paintbrushes with buckets of paint and cups filled with water. I'm guessing this is the art room.
??: Take a seat, everyone!

I turned around to see a lady with an hourglass figure, wearing glasses with light brown eyes, naturally arched eyebrows and long, shiny legs. I kept fascinating over her, and I didn't realize that she was waiting for me to sit down.

??: Are you ever going to sit down sir, or are you going to keep looking at me?

Me: I-I -- um...

Luckily, Trey pulled me down in a seat next to him. Of course I made a fool of myself.

We all sat at the same table. I sat in front of Andrianna. She sat next to Queen, who was sitting in front of Trey, and Ar'mon sat in front of Chris. I looked up at Andrianna from playing with my fingers. She looked like she was crying. I decided to ask her what was wrong.

Me: Andwianna, what's wong? *pouty face*

She just looked at me, rolled her eyes, and lokked away, biting her lip. I know what that meant.

Me: Pwease tell me why you so sad?

She didn't look at me. I did it a third time.

"PWEASE???"

She looked at me and smiled.

Me: There it is. Now tell me what's wrong.

Andrianna: My-my m-mom, she, s-she got in a-a car accident. N-now we d-d-don't know if she'll m-make it.

I just gasped. When? Why? I had so many questions on my mind. Instead, I just intertwined my fingers with hers. Our hands' fit each other perfectly. We locked eyes for a moment, then she looked away with tears forming in her eyes.
"No no no no no, don't cry. She'll be okay. I'm here for you. We all are. Don't worry," I told her. I looked over at Trey, and he made a big ole fake smile, and she burst into laughter. The tears came down her eyes as she laughed, but I'm pretty sure those were happy tears.
"I'm glad that you guys came," she said as she looked around at everyone at our table. She was still smiling that beautiful smile of hers. Wait, no, I did not just way that. No, I can't be falling for her. I can't be.
I just smiled at her.

The door burst open. It was a guy with a fair skin complexion,  chocolatey brown eyes with his hair in a quiff. Just standing at the doorway. I know who this person is, I just can't think of his name.

"How nice of you to join us!"  the teacher said, smiling at the man in the doorway.
He walked in the classroom.

                                       TO BE CONTINUED...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!

As much as I hate to do this to you guys, I have to because I am really tired. I also need some advice...

There is this boy in my class that I like very much, and I think he likes me too. He flirts with me all the time, and I am entertaining it. He's always smiling at me, and he always looks me deep in my eyes. But he says he has a girlfriend. Stab in the heart, right? I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't want to interrupt their relationship. Idk what his girlfriend looks like. Please help me!