Chapter 7 R.L Stine?

Zach's pov 

We all got out and ran out of the ice rank and to Sky's dads car and got in. Her dad got in and started driving, probably taking us back the house, when champ said. "What are you gonna do to us?"  "Silence." Shivers said. "We cant even ask questions-" "Shut up." "Dad, they were only trying to help." "I told you to stay away from us, or something bad would happen. But that's the problem with kids today. They dont listen. You had to pick Abominable Snowman of Pasadena. You couldn't have picked Little Shop of Hamsters." I looked at Shivers "You're him, aren't you?" I asked. "Hm?" I saw Shivers look at me in the rear view mirror then back on the road. "You're R.L Stine." "R.L who? I dont know who that is." "Oh, really?" Two can play this game "Well, just as well, because his books suck." I saw Sky turn to me. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I can't decided which one i hate more, Monster Blood or Go Eat Worms!" "I'm so confused." Champ said. "You see the endings coming from a mile away. Its like..." I then thought of something to make him crack. "stop trying to be Stephen King, man." That did it. Shivers slammed on the brakes making the car skid to a stop and he turned to me and said. "Let me tell you something about Steve King. Steve King wishes he could write like me, and I've sold way more books than him. but nobody ever talks about that!" "Okay." "Way more books!" Shivers yells before turning back to the front. "Dad..." Shivers grunted in frustration. "Your face is doing the red thing again." Sky rubbed her dads arm in comfort. " No way. Wait, you're R.L Stine? That's you? Really? Really? Hey, can i get a picture real quick?" Champ said taking out his phone. "No. No" Shivers said. "Come on. Come on. The answer's 'yes' " Champ said moving in closer to take a photo. "I said no." Champ toke a picture of him and Mr Shivers.   "What? I- No. Get that thing out of here." "I'm sorry. I just wanted a photo real quick for my Instagram." Oh, is that all? Let me see." Shivers put his hand up to take his phone. "Oh, yeah. Here you go." "Thank you." Shivers threw Champs phone out the window and put the window back up and started driving again. 

Sky's Pov 

We arrived back home and got out the car, with Zach standing next to me. "Hey, what happens now?" Zach asked dad. "You go home, put on your pj's, get your blankie, you go nap-nap. in the morning, this will feel like a bad dream." dad said going to the house. "Dad wait." i looked at Zach before following after my dad "There's no time start packing. were moving again." the only thing going through my head is i dont wanna move again.