Day 7

#7 Your opinion on cheating people?

It depends on the kind of cheating and why they're cheating. For example, if it's cheating on someone you love, that's wrong. If your unhappy with your sex life or relationship, end it. Don't hurt the person you once loved by cheating. Or if you never loved that person at all and just got with them for the hell of it and are cheating, you should jump off a bridge.

Now let's say it was an arranged marriage type thing and you loved someone else. I suppose if your betrothed is an ass who doesn't understand then that's somewhat understandable.. but that doesn't happen too much in real life. If the guy is understanding, talk to him about how you love someone else. And don't be that bitch or man bitch with the power and sleeps with whoever you wish. That's not right.

Now let's say it was a test. If you were given a test you didn't know you had to study for, just don't get caught... If you were planning on cheating in the first place or guessing the answers, not even caring about the test, then bon voyage idget. You get to repeat a year!

Now let's say it were a competition of some sorts. Cheating is wrong! Unless your fighting to save someone's life like in some kind of messed up movie, don't cheat. Because competitions are showing what your made of and your skills! If you cheat on something like that, your nothing but a loser searching for attention. You should NEVER cheat in a competition, EVER.