Chapter Sixx

I wake up to the sound of yelling. I leave my bunk and walk out to the main lounge. Only to find the person who gave Andy nightmares, his father.
Gerard and Frank were yelling right in his face.
"Didn't I tell you to fuck off?" I ask while pushing through Frank and Geebear.
"You took my son." He said plainly.
"DO NOT call him your son! You don't have that right. You treated him like the dog shit on the bottom of your shoe!" I say, raising my voice.
"He is my son and I will treat him how I want. Now if you don't mind I will be taking my son and leaving." He says while opening the door letting in two police officers.
"Officers, you can't let this man take Andy home." I say. 
"By law he is Mr. Biersacks son. We need to talk to Andy." The officer says.
Gerard looks at me and I nod. Gee walks off to go get Andy.
"Officer, I know you're just trying to do your job but you need to listen to me. When I found Andy, he was curled up in a ball in an alley. That man was hovering over him yelling foul things. Andy was being beat up my this man. If you send him away with this man, he will be beaten to a pulp. Please, he really means a lot to me. I care about him." I say.
The officer nods. Andy and Gee come out from the bunks. Andy runs out from behind Gerard to behind me.
"Andy, the officers need to talk to you. Do you want me to come?" I ask. He nods.
"Lets go to the back lounge." I say. I grab Andys hand and lead the officers to the back lounge.
We sit down on the couches.
"Andy, we need you to tell us what happened before you ran away."  One officer says.
"Everyday he forced me to go down to the basement. He beat me to the point where I was barely hobbling up the stairs. Then the day I ran he was super pissed. I knew I wasn't going to be hobbling up the stairs. So I grabbed some stuff and left. He followed me and cornered me in an alley. That's when Alex found me. She kicked his ass and he left. She brought me to the bus to clean up my injurys and I've been here since." He says.
The officers seem to be thinking and I look at them with pleading eyes.
"We aren't going to make him go back with his father. But in order to send Chris to prison we would need to take this to court." I nod.
"Maybe after we get off of tour." I say and look at Andy, he nods.
"Thank you Andy, we will talk to your father and leave you alone." The officers leave amd Andy loses it. Tears start streaming down his face and he starts hyperventilating.
"Andy, Andy babe, calm down. Breathe." I take his hand and place it on my chest(not sexually but so he can follow her breathing, you dirty minded people). "Follow my breathing, ready?" I take deep breaths until he calms down and his breathing slows.
"I'm here, no one is going to hurt you." I say. I put my fingers under his chin and lift his face so he's looking at me. I place my lips on his. "I'm here" I say when we pull apart. He rests his head on my shoulder. His breathing slows and his eyes close. I kiss his forehead.
"I'll always be here."