six

jimin dug his nail into his palms, nervously turning around, meeting the youngers dark eyes

jimin dug his nail into his palms, nervously turning around, meeting the youngers dark eyes. "we-we're roommates?" jimin asked quietly. jungkook nodded, hiding his excitement. he was already holding jimins bag, clutching tightly around the handle. the older moved out of the way to let jungkook walk inside. the petite boy picked up his backpack, swinging it around is shoulder, slightly stumbling from the weight of his bag. his small fingers gripped onto the straps and he blew some of his hair away from his face.

as jimin walked inside, he closed the door behind him and followed jungkook into the living room. It was as bright and as beautiful as before. jungkook noticed jimins adorable smile and held back a giggle. the younger struggled to not squeal over jimins cuteness. "so what made you move here?" jungkook asked, placing the suitcase down. jimin tensed, he couldn't think of any excuse so he simply shrugged.

jungkook noticed the olders strange reaction but ignored it, not wanting to make him more nervous. jimin took his backpack off, gently dropping it on the floor before walking towards the window. frost was covering the edges of the window, creating beautiful little designs. as he leaned closer to look outside, his warm breath hitting the window, steaming it up. it was snowing, fragile flakes falling from the grey sky.  people were out, shopping or eating out, children were playing around, creating snow angels and making snowmen.
a smile played on jimins lips as he saw two girls laying in the snow next to each other, creating snow angels, laughing happily.
-
after settling in, jungkook went out to buy some groceries. jimin was resting comfortably on the couch, watching a heartbreaking movie.snuggling deeper into the blankets,jimin sobbed over the death of the girl in the movie. he'd grown an attachment to her throughout the movie and felt such pain to see her die.
he heard the door click and open, jungkook was in a warm coat, a beanie over his head and he was carrying three bags.

he walked over to the kitchen, placing the bags down. sighing he rubbed his hands, muttering something about the cold. taking off his beanie, he fluffed his hair and put it down.
"hey jimin what are you doing?" jungkook asked, walking over to the small figure hiding beneath the blankets.
he heard a few sniffles and started to grow worried.
"jimin?" he softly whispered, pulling the blanket gently off of his face.
jimins eyes were red and swollen, dried tears were staining his cheeks.
"jimin what's wrong" jungkook gasped at his appearance, placing his hand on the olders face, rubbing his thumb across his cheek.

jimin shook his head "i promise i'm okay, it was just the movie, it was so sad" he whispered leaning into jungkooks hand, not realising his own actions.
the younger started laughing quietly, taking his hand off the older, his laugh becoming louder and louder.
"god you're so cute" he laughed, head in his hands.
jimins cheeks were pink, he covered his face with his hands. "stoooop" he groaned.
jungkook smiles brightly, squeezing his cheek.
"let's have some dinner shall we?"
-
the younger was setting the table as the older cooked. jungkook lacked cooking skills so jimin kindly offered to do it. humming to himself, jimin started mixing the sauce, a heavenly smell filling the apartment.
"it's almost ready" he whispered, just loud enough for jungkook to hear.
the younger walked over to jimin with two plates in his hands.
"i know i already set the table but how about we sit on the couch and watch a movie while eating?" jimin nodded at this idea.
-
both boys were now sitting besides each other, watching a movie, jimins food was delicious, they ate until they were both full. their plates was now placed on the table in front of them. the movie still wasn't over so they decided to finish it anyway as it was so interesting.
their arms were touching, both were aware but neither tried to move.

jungkooks eyes were hooked onto the screen, as he felt something lean on his shoulder he tried not to let out a gasp out of shock. he was too engulfed in the film to notice that jimin had fallen asleep, now leaning against him. a small smile fell on jungkooks face as he examined jimins face.

he was beautiful. it was as if an angel had fallen from the sky and landed next to jumgkook. the olders face was relaxed, innocent. from his adorable eyes to his desirable lips. jimin was beautiful.
shaking away his thoughts, jungkook stood up, careful to not wake the older up. gently picking him up, jimin shuffled and leaned into the youngers shirt, letting out a soft sigh.

walking towards the bedroom, jungkook place jimin under the covers, making sure he was comfortable.
anxiety and excitement hits him when he realised this was the only bedroom in this apartment. not wanting to disturb the older, jungkook walked towards the wardrobe, changing into an oversized sweater and shorts. he walked quietly over to the other side of the bed, going under the covers. turning to face jimin, a smile is etched into his face as he falls asleep.

-♡-

thank you for reading, apologies for my bad chapter, i tried :))