Chapter 4 I think

Lafayette's POV: 

     I picked by backpack up and slung it over my shoulder, throwing it in my locker the moment it opened so I wouldn't be the last person in the locker-room so I can change and re-bind myself in peace, usually in the handicapped bathroom stall so no one would stare at me.

 I walked in the dimly lit room and grabbed my gray, blue, and black gym clothes. You know the mandatory ones no one likes, yeah that one. The shirt was too small but I would be ok. The male PE teacher blew his whistle to tell everyone who was still in the locker-room to hurry up or they'd be late, I pulled on the baggy basketball shorts and opened the stall door, putting my school clothes away and walking to my gym class to listen to what we were doing today, football, great. 

Have I mentioned I hate PE yet? Because I do, I was put on the green team so I had to wear a green, see through penny. We lined up and I was told to stand to the side and hang out with a few other people that weren't athletic or just didn't wanna play football. I happened to fall into both categories.  I looked to my right and locked eyes with a girl with her hair in a low ponytail, Eliza Schuyler, "Hey, not 'cool' enough to actually play the game?" I questioned and nodded over to the few people who really liked football and the couple of extremely athletic girls who can't do anything but their best, no matter what. I was fairly surprised that Eliza wasn't out with them, she was always hanging out with Angelica or Angie or whatever her name was. The whistle blew and everyone dashed back to the locker room, they only had a few minutes to get dressed before the next bell rang and they had to go to the next period, I hid in the same stall and got dressed as quickly as possible, rushing out the door as the bell rang and rushing upstairs to get to my locker, my next class was fairly close to my locker so it was easy to get too. The teacher was pretty chill and he didn't mind if I was late. Works for me. I stepped inside and resumed my extensive day dreaming. I got A's. I always got A's. It might have been because I knew him for awhile and he was the one who finally figured out my dad had been abusing me. I got taken away for a year and he was my foster dad. Happier times. I looked up and tuned into what he was saying, blah blah blah, the revolutionary war, blah blah, first president whatever his name was, blah. I smiled at Mr. Washington and grabbed my stuff, packing up as slowly as I could. Lunch would soon arrive and then I would only have three classes till I could leave.

((A/N: Welp, I just keep getting in trouble don't I, anyway I'm going to publish the first chapter of a oneshot book soon, requests are welcome 

528 words