1

Monae| Rocky B❣️

"Lil bitch I hold weight, I swear to Dave you can get dropped

Type the bitch to drop a gun, and can't even run up spot

She so grown, but when I hoe her, niggas acting like she not

Cause it's the real B, bitch
Who with this rap shit, me, bitch
I'm a Northside legend, that's queen shit You ain't jump of the porch , you ain't seen shit" I rapped finishing my new rap.

I took the headphone seat of before stepping out the booth. "Okay Monae." Kentrell told me as I take a seat on Baby Joe lap who hand me a blunt.

I take a pull of before handing it back to him blowing the smoke out.

"Who that was to again?" Ben asked me.

"Uhhh...Shit I forgot that lil girl name....Tracey!" Kd said when the name came up to her mind.

"Name don't ring a bell dumbass." Ben said

"That lil bitch that use to be with Monae and stole Manae name she go by Tracey B." Joe said Ben still look lost.

"That lil skinny bitch." Yb said smacking his lips.

"Still don't know who y'all talking bout. Show me a picture of her." He said

"Look her." Montana said showing a picture of Tracey.

" Montana said showing a picture of  Tracey

"Dam shame. That bitch got some big ass eyes." Ben said laughing making me laugh.

I heard Baby Joe groan. "Be still." He said putting his around my waist.

"Baby Joe look like he finna fuck the shit outta Mo Mo!" Yb said Laughing. I mugged him.

"Nigga go record." I said flicking him off.

"Nah that's what baby Joe go do to you when y'all get home." Yb said laughing

I toke my shoe off and threw it at him. But he dodged. I went for my other shoe."Okay Okay I'm done!" He said running into the booth before he started recording his new song.

Who think I should drop this book?

If so vote up😊

Ps this is just a lil tease🤗