5

Few Weeks later

Monae | Rocky 🅱️

"Dam son Baby Joe already fucking with somebody already." Coco said before showing me a picture of him and Rodrickar.

"Mane fuck him and her fake ass." I said mugging the picture of her and him.

Y'all wondering why she fake. Well me and her is friends well WAS friends and she went behind my back talking to Baby Joe.

"What you mean she fake?" she asked me.

"We was friends that's all you need to know." I said getting out my car.

"So what's the song go be call?" She said changing the subject as we walk into the studio.

"B style 2." I said before dabbing the producer up.

"Ready?" He asked me "yeah." I said handing him the money.

"Aye I want a session after her." Coco said pulling a rack out her pocket.

I walk into the booth and started. I was doing a remix of No Limit by Asap Rocky and nem.

"If I hit one time that dem type there(I don't know what she said right there) If I hit two times he pipe there If I fuck three times Im wife bruh It ain't safe if you not about that life girl It ain't safe It ain't safe It ain't safe Tell yo bitch pipe down before I fight her Run them bands out the safe It ain't It ain't safe It ain't safe Fuck around and turn the stu into a night club Fuck with B and get some money Fuck with B and get some money Fuck with B and get some money Fuck with B and get some money....."

few hours later

"Ready to go Coco?" I asked her standing up.

"Yeah let's go cause I'm tried like a motherfucker." She said

💰

I walk into my house to be greeted by Kassi, Tootie, and Shonti.

"Monaeeeeee! Where you been?! I miss you sus!" Kassi said

"The stu just finish recording a new song." I said

"Guh guess what?" Shonti said

"You got yo nipples pierced." I said randomly

"Awe guh no but Rodrickar talking shit on Instagram with Tracey on live." she said

"Let them hoes talk I ain't worry cause whatever they saying ain't stopping me from getting these blue hundits." I said not worry about them girls.

"Her and Baby Hoe don't talk no more." Tootie said getting his name wrong on purpose.

"You a clown fa that." Coco said laughing

"Where Hannah Banana at?" I asked changing the subject.

"She in Lafayette with her parents cause they had a family get together down there." Kassi said pulling a blunt from behind her ear.

"Dam bitch that shit fat! Where you get that from?" Coco asked eying the blunt.

"I took this from my brother LJ." Kassi said sparking it up.