Introduction

Olivia Paige Guiselle

Beads of sweat covered my forehead as I sat in my closet, listening to the constant yelling that persisted on downstairs. "Fuck you, Andrew! I told you that I didn't sleep with him!" My mom declared out shortly before I heard the sound glass shattering against the floor.  "Don't lie to me you fucking slut! I saw you!" My father roared before the sounds of his hand connecting to her face sounded throughout our home. 

I wrapped my arms around myself as I began to rock myself back and forth while I silently prayed to myself. 

'Why me?' I thought to myself. Why was I put into this fucked up society; into my fucked life, honestly.

My mother's cries and pleads were fell upon deaf ears.

"Shut up, bitch!" My father 's voice boomed throughout the house. 

Suddenly my mother's cries grew louder and the sound of glass crashing caused me to scramble unto my feet and scurry up front only to find my father hovering over my mother, his hands wrapped around her throat, strangling her. Her face slowly began to change to a deep red as she thrashed and flailed her arms wildly, struggling to release herself from his iron grip.

Searching the room frantically, my eyes landed on the long, black rod lying on the wall beside the fireplace. I ran towards it, grabbing it.

I tightened the grip on the rod before I swung it towards my father's head causing him to fall limp onto the floor.

A puddle of blood splattered across the floor while I stood there frozen, staring into my father's cold, lifeless brown orbs.

I sprung out of my sleep before I searched around my room cautiously. This was a recurring nightmare for me ever since that night four years ago; the night has haunted me. Here I am now, a nineteen year old girl who killed her father. 

Running my fingers through my damp raven black hair while sighing, I swung my legs over my duvet and stumbled over to the bathroom. 

I stared into my dull brown eyes through my reflection in the mirror. All I saw was a broken, tortured soul.

A/N: Hi! I really thank you for taking time out of your day and reading this.

Feel free to leave feedback and vote! :3 

Thanks! <3