Chapter Two

Shame.

Is what I felt after what had taken place last night. I felt ashamed.

It's funny how once you become intoxicated you become a totally different person.

For me, it brought me out of my shell, completely; it loosens me up. 

Last night was no different. 

My hips swayed in sync with the music blasting through the speakers. Throwing my head back in pleasure as I downed shot after shot; letting alcohol slowly consume me. "Girl you need to slow down." Lauren frowned, creasing her perfectly arched eyebrows. "I agree with shorty here, slow down ma." Jerome said, eyeing me. 

Smirking I grabbed his hand, leading him towards the dance floor. I looked up in his eyes as I guided his hand down to the arch of my back. Biting my lip, I began to grind my ass into his pelvic area. "Damn.." He grunted, gripping my sides. 

I grabbed his hand, making him follow me to the ladies' room. Pushing him inside the empty stall, my lips met his, passionately, as I began to fondle with his belt buckle. He gripped my plump ass into the palms of his hand while one of my hands fisted his curls and my other worked the buttons of his pants. I bit his lip causing him to groan inwardly. While our tongues did an exotic dance, I finally got his pants down. 

I lowered myself onto the tiled floor, eyeing the big bulge in his pants begging for attention. My eyes met his as began to stroke him through his boxer briefs. "Ah. Shit. Stop." He grunted, biting his swollen, pink lip. Ignoring his protests, I pulled his length out of his briefs. I hungrily began to stroke his thick length. "You like that baby?" I hissed, glaring up into his brown orbs. Moments later he gripped at my arms, yanking me up, "This gotta stop, ma. I don't want it to happen like this." He groaned, claiming my lips once again. 

I pulled back abruptly, vomit pouring out of my mouth before I blacked out. 

-

I sat up in my bed, groaning as my head throbbed, memories of last night flooded through my mind. Glancing over at my alarm clock, it read 8:49. "Shit." I mumbled.

I was late for work. 

I hurriedly climbed out of bed, rushing to my bathroom. Shedding the clothes I had on last night onto the floor before stepping into the shower. I began to lather my body quickly as the throbbing of my head increased. gradually. I hissed at the invasive pain. I would have to take some Tylenol before I left.

I stepped out of shower, wrapped a towel my body, and stalked toward my closet. I snatched a light blue v neck out and a pair ripped jeans. Grabbing a pair of panties out of my dresser, I then slipped into my clothes and a pair of blue toms. While I clutched onto my purse, I pulled my wet, wavy hair into a messy bun, and walked out of my front before locking it.

As I walked towards my car the pumping of my brain reminded me of the terrible hangover I had. "Fuck my life." I mumbled, pulling out of my driveway.