Chapter Four

Quick note guys, this story is on the what's hot list #330 in General Fiction. Whoop! Whoop!

___________________________________________________________________

Olivia Paige Guiselle.

A couple of days, six to be exact, had passed by since I met Jerome and there wasn't a day that went by where I hadn't talked to him. I talked to him daily whether it was through text messages, phone conversations, or video chats.

He's so charming, always finding ways to hear me laugh or see me smile. Too bad this won't last long. Once he learns of my past, he'll be running to the hills.. He'll learn that I'm not worth it; I'm too fucked up. I'm damaged goods.

My thoughts were interrupted by the vibrations of my phone, signaling that I had a text message coming through. A goofy grin spread across my face when I saw the name on the brightly lit screen, Jerome.

"You look beautiful today."

"How exactly would you know that?"

"Look in front of you."

Scrunching up my eyebrows as I looked up, confused as ever. Until our eyes locked, my face contorted into yet another foolish grin.

"How'd you know I'd be here, stalker?" I cut my eyes at him, playfully.

"Well I figured since you weren't blowing my phone up like usual, you'd be here." He stated, licking his bottom lip.

I stared up at him, his 6'2 frame towering over my 5'5 frame; I was a midget compared to him. "Why you staring at me, weirdo?" He smirked, raising his thick eyebrows. "Like what you see?" He teased. I rolled my eyes, slightly, before scoffing, "Whatever, I wasn't staring." I mumbled. "Hmm.. whatever you say. I know you want me, so you should stop fronting and let a real nigga take you out." He stated, boldly, biting his plump, pink lip.

"What makes you think that I want to be seen with yo' ugly ass." I teased, playing with the ends of my hair. He gripped my waist in his hands, 'Because, baby, you like me." He confidently stated.

"Be ready by seven, text me your address and I'll come pick you up." He winked before walking out of H&M Department Store.

I released the breath I didn't know I was holding in, "Oh boy.." I mumbled.

-

"So he just said be ready by seven? No details?" Ashley questioned while Lauren began pulling my hair out when she began to comb through it. "Ow! Shit, Lauren!" I exclaimed, rubbing my scalp. "No, Ashley, he just said be ready by seven and it's already five thirty!" I squealed in frustration.

I haven't even picked out an outfit yet.

"Well if you had've call us earlier, you'd be ready. You're just gonna have to deal." Ashley said as she began to blend the foundation that she applied on my face moments ago.

"Yeah, so suck it up, bitch!" Lauren smirked while yanking my hair purposely.

I sucked in a breath while they went to work.

When the clock struck six forty-five, I deemed myself presentable. My hair had been curled into big bouncy curls and my face was made up flawlessly. My outfit of choice was a colorful maple leaves skater skirt, a simple white crop top, and I paired that with some retro 5's. I grinned, bashfully, at my two best friends; they were the ones who were always there for me throughout the good times and the bad times. Truthfully, they were all I had.

"Yes, girl! SLAY!" Ashley exclaimed while snapping her fingers in a "Z" formation. "You look gorg!" Lauren smiled.

"I hate y'all!" I giggled, grabbing my black quilted bag and throwing it onto my shoulder. "I love you too." Ashley cheesed, sending me air kisses. "Okay, so, I sent a text to Jerome, giving him your address a couple minutes ago, he should be he-" Lauren's sentence was cut off by the ringing of my doorbell.

My benevolent smile grew in size as I watched Lauren walk to the door; I couldn't remember the last time I was actually excited to go out with a guy. He made me feel...special.

As soon as Lauren opened the door, my eyes met with his dark brown orbs.

"Hey." I mumbled, shyly, while rubbing my arms.

He looked into my eyes, smiling brightly, "Would you believe me if I said that I've thinking of this moment all day?" He teased before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest, taking me by surprise. "You look beautiful." He stated, pulling back from the hug and swiping his tongue across his bottom lip. "Thank you." I murmured as my cheeks began to heat up.

Pulling a stray piece of hair from in front of my eyes while I pressed my lips together in a thin line. "Time to go?" I questioned, briefly looking into his eyes before diverting my gaze to the white horse just chilling on my lawn behind him . I looked at him with wide eyes, "What the hell?" I questioned while slowly walking outside my home.

"She's a beauty, huh?"

I gave him a side eye, "Why is there a horse on my lawn, Jerome? Are you crazy? I'm not getting on that thing!" I screeched.

"Come on, Olive! Live a little!' Charlotte won't bite." He stated before a devious smirk appeared on his face.

I guess it won't hurt to try it.

Fidgeting with the gold chain around my neck, I sighed, reluctantly, "Okay, how do I get on?" I smiled, nervously.

___________________________________________________________________

This isn't the best chapter.. eh..

Olivia's outfit is in the external link.

What do you guys think of Jerome?