3

The BTS has given a week to relax seokJin and Namjoon have to go somewhere cause seokjin want to spend there Rest day in traveling, taehyung and Jungkook will have there 12th date this week and Jimin have to go to Busan 'cause he really miss his parents. And Yoongi and Jhope is left in the dorm..

They are now Watching train to busan.
Hoseok really dont like scary movies but he dont have a choice his bored. As the zombie part end hoseok relax his self but he accidentally place his hand in yoongi's hard thing. And in yoongi's part it made him turn on. Yoongi grabs hoseok hand and rub it harder.

“Yoo---- Please Fuck me Hoseok.”as those words came out hoseok can't control it anymore it turn him on. He ordered Yoongi take off all and in a blink done it“Seems like Your so Needy.”Smirk while looking to yoongi's bare body.

“On your knee and pleasure your daddy.”Yoongi unzip hoseok and grab the thing he really want it was big.
Yoongi swallow and lick it. “Shit hmm Baby that was good.”Hoseok banged yoongi harder that make yoongi moan.
And later on hoseok cum in yoongi and yoongi swallow all hoseok juice.

“Daddy put it inside.”Yoongi position where hoseok can barely see his goddamn Ass. hoseok without any qarning put it inside that make yoongi moan so loud.Hoseok began to thrusts
“Fuck your so tight Yoongi.”and also moaning now.
“Dadd-y fas--t-er.”And Hoseok make it fast Hoseok reach Yoongi's prostate “Yes there Fuck. fuck Yes.”Moan as loud as he could and Yoongi cum immediately

“Daddy haven't cum yet make him, baby.”Now hoseok is sitting in the sofa and yoongi is riding him.

While they enjoying each others body jimin enter the dorm without his mind that he will witness yoongi and his boyfriend doing.

“H-Hoseok.”with his teary eyes he ran away.

*********
It's my first ever Smut. And it's SOPE

HH✨