10

Jimin wake up with a warm feeling.
Jungkook who also wake up hug jimin so tight.

"Jimin."jungkook said. Jimin can feel jungkook's warm breath in his neck that make his heart beat fast. Even Jhope cant make his heartbeat so fast like this one.

Why is that!?.

"Jungkook we need to go."Jimin get up on the bed and go to the bathroom to clean up. Jimin remembered Taehyung and jungkook. He dont want to happen what happened in his relationship.

As jimin get out in the bathroom their eyes meet . jimin let go quickly in that eye contact and go out to the Salas
He sit in the sofa watching tv and waiting jungkook to finish so that they can go to their dorm.
Jimin seems occupied in the show that his watch that he didnt notice coming towards him.

"Jimin hyung im sorry."as jungkook sit beside jimin.

"It's. Its alright."jimin said and still looking in the TV.
They got home without talking to each other. They dont both know why they act like that.

Jimin just think about the relationship of jungkook and taehyung
Jungkook think about what he really feel in his jimin hyung.

"And where have you been.?"seokJin ask them. As they enter the house and everyone seems waiting for their answer.

"Somewhere"Jimin said.

"Where?"seokjin with a curious look.

"In a Hotel."jimin directly said without thinking about the others reaction.

"Jhope-hyung i left something in your room i'll go and get it. Thank you"Jimin smile and left.

This was the first time Jimin called Jhope with a hyung after the break up will it's the first time jimin speak out with jhope.

JIMIN
"I cant find it where is it!?"I cant really find it. Did jhope throw it.

"Are you looking for this."The red scarf.
Yoongi hyung is waving it.

I came near him get the scarf and hug him so tight.

"Ehmm."We look where the sound is and It's jhope hyung and i just realize what mh position is. I let go to yoongi hyung and get out of the room. I smile to both of them and send them a heart sign. They are shock at first but then they smiled at me.

"Yah! Jungkookie dont come near me."As i look at the balcony it was Taehyung and Jungkook. It was inch that soon they lips will meet. I feel a teardrop fall in my cheeks. I wipe it up and left them before they see me.

Why did i feel hurt. I dont like jungkook.
Do i?

I go to my room and immediately jump in the tub without taking of my clothes.

"Damn you jungkook. Shit and why did i cry there."as i talk to my self.

I guess take a little nap in here won't bother anyone.

HH✨