4

It's been Months since Hoseok been cheating jimin -----It's true that Hoseok really love Jimin But if Yoongi is in the scene he can't control his self like he is being hypnotize by yoongi.

In other hand Jimin is walking and not bothering that it was raining.he is just thinking one thing.why would His boyfriend cheat on him? Are All this time  they been cheating on him? It really break Jimin heart and the truth that It's yoongi there Friend.

Jimin sit in one of the bench in the park in front of the fountain.He cried all out.

*

Taehyung and Jungkook is in the amusement park They have fun all day long. Taehyung requested to jungkook that he want to ride the Perris wheel. Cause it almost dark and the beautiful City light will be seen from above.

“Jungkook look at that it so beautiful." taehyung is really amaze on what his seeing right now. And also Jungkook is being amaze by what his seeing right now a beautiful creation in his mind.

“Jungkook stop staring me like that.”taehyung is so red.Jungkook just smirk and kiss his boyfriend.

Both of them decided to go home and also it's raining.

While they are in the car they tangle their hand like a couple.As they got home they see yoongi and hoseok in the living room but something wrong.

“Hyung?”jungkook said.
“Jungkook give me some Beer please.”Hoseok said to the younger

Jungkook obey his hyung he go to the refrigerator and found nothing in there.
“Hyung i'll buy,”Jungkook said to his hyung

“Tae. I'll just buy a beer they really need it and try to talk to them please.”and jungkook kiss his Forehead

Jungkook wear his red sweater. And made his way to the nearest store.

*

His starting to feel cold. He started to walk and pass by some guys who stared him from head to toe but in surprise of jimin the group boys block his way. He try to pass them but He can't. He try to say any word but because his scared nothing came out.
The other is holding him so tight. And the said leader of the group give a hard punch in jimin that made jimin weaker a tears fall down in jimin's cheek.
He got his all force and shout Help“Help Me” jimin's vision starting to blur.

“Hey what are you doing to him”A familliar voice. “The police well be there any time so better let go of him.”And all of them ran fast.

“Jimin”then jimin's vision went blank.

HH✨