Chapter 3: Reunion After 19 Years

Luke's POV

As we both got out of the train, Nashi and I walked towards our house.

She was nagging at me for being rude to her new friends. And I told her that I was fine with Kyle and Devon as her friends.

How rude of me, My name is Luke Heart. Nashi's older twin. I only told her guild mates that I'm her boyfriend to keep those boys away from my little sis.

I got our mother's brains, so I graduated at the age of 15 in the course of Medical Education. I've been a professional doctor for 3 years now. But I only stay here at Hargeon, I send my subordinates at other place in my stead.

There is a reason why I don't want to leave Hargeon. It's because of my mother.

When we were 7 she got sick without us noticing. It act up after 3 years. Now, she's bedridden. I did all my research, and it seems Mom have a lot of anti-magic particles in her. And there is no demons around.

I got my mother's magic, Celestial Spirit Magic.

I start working the day after our mother was bedridden.

I don't even know how to fun anymore. I stop having fun when I start working. My friends followed me to being a doctor. They supported me, like how Mom supported me and Nashi.

I don't even know who is our father. He wasn't there on our every achievements. When me and Nash graduated grade school, highschool, and collage. He wasn't there. Not even a shadow.

Does our father even love us?

Nashi graduated in a music school, since it doesn't use brains at most times and she loves to sing like Mom. I got a feeling Nashi got her dumbness from Dad.

Virgo even stated that I was the male version of Mom. While Nashi is the female version of Dad.

Some citizen thought Nashi is my girlfriend. But they were shock when I stated that she's my twin. Guess that we don't look like twin at all.

“Hey Mom! We're home!” Nashi said enthusiastically to Mom who was lying in her bed.

“Welcome back,” She weakly smiled.

Because of the particles. Her nerves shut down. She can't even walk without help.

“Did Virgo and the others taken care of you while we're at job?” I asked.

“Yes,” Her eyes soften when she saw the guild mark on her shoulder,“You've join a guild, Sweetheart?”

Nashi nodded,“Yep! I joined Fairy Tail! I met the people who brought me to the guild here in Hargeon,”

She smiled sadly,“Just like you father...”

I just stood here in the door frame. Watching them talk or hear their conversation.

“What do you mean, Mom?” Nashi asked.

“I've met your Dad here, in Hargeon. That's why I choose to live here. Because of our fateful encounter here in Hargeon.

He saved me when I was almost kidnapped,” She told not just to Nashi but to me too.

“And he brought me to the guild of my dreams,” She teared up,“And that's Fairy Tail,”

“You're a former member?” I asked.

“Yes,” She looked at Nashi, and caressed her hair,“You have the hair of your Dad... Oh how I wish you met him,”

I walk towards her and sat beside Nashi,“What is he like?” I asked.

“Exactly the same like Nashi. He's destructive. Idiot. Funny. All of the opposite of every girl's dream. But, he was handsome. He wasn't my prince charming. He's my dragon. My Fire Dragon,”