Chapter 8: Truth From His Mother's Mouth

A/N: This will be Luke's POV only. And for the picture... It's not just Fairy Tail fandom. But many fandom!

I need to confirm the truth from mom. I still don't believed it! If she's that powerful, why didn't she hide there instead?!

I knocked on the door where Mom and Dad is.

Ah shit! Natsu! Someone is outside!” Seriously? What the hell are they doing in there?

Oh come on! It was getting good!” Dad groaned.

At a time like this? They seriously had sex with the others outside hanging fun, while they just explore every inch of their bodies... -_- And here I thought only teenagers are horny. Turns out they are too.

Just ignore it! It's probably Ice prick!” He said.

Maybe it's the kids! Get dress you moron!” Mom shouted at him.

Fine! We'll continue this later!” Are you really that horny Dad?

I heard shuffling and stuffs.

Who is it?!” Mom asked from the other side when I knocked again.

“Mom, it's me, Luke, can we talk?”

Come in, sweety,

I opened the door, and saw Mom sitting by the bed, with a bathrobe on. While Dad is in the edge of the bed, with his pants on.

“What is it? Is there something wrong?” It wouldn't hurt ask her with Dad here, right?

“I met Drake and Liya today... And they uh....” I trailed off.

“They what? Is Drake trying to flirt with Nashi again?” Mom joked.

“What?! Someone was flirting with my little girl?!” Dad roared.

“You dolt! I was just joking! The boy have a girlfriend!” Mom chuckled.

“Oh,” I chuckled at Dad.

“Mom..” I called for her attention. She turned to me, waiting for what I have to say next,“Is it true?”

“That?” She raised an eyebrow.

“You ruled the underground?” Out of shock, Dad fell off his seat and landed at the floor with a thud. While Mom looked at me with wide eyes.

“Who told you that? I need whole name, Luke,” She said.

“Drake Milford and Alliyah Alvarez,” I answered.

“I see, the heir of both familia,” She muttered.

“So?” I raised an eyebrow this time.

“It's true, Luke,” Dad said.

Wait he knew?

“How..?” I said out of shock.

“I told him the day went missing during our training,” I remember that day, they both suddenly disappeared and Nashi was crying because she thought someone kidnapped them or something,“At that day, your father was crowned as my king. That's why I taught you three how to fight without magic,”

“She looks like someone who can't even kill someone, right?” Dad grinned.

I nodded,“Why did you have to hide?”

A/N: *Mal's voice* I didn't want to let you down. But the truth is out.

“I have to hide my identity for everyone's safety,” Then, she had a deadpan expression,“Your Uncle Gajeel is wanted in the underground though. For killing my men,”