Chapter 7: Drake and Alliyah

A/N: I love that person so much!👆👆👆

Natsu's POV

Few months back Lucy was able to walk again. We celebrated her birthday.

And I'm so excited! Me and my family went on a secret training.

I trained Nashi Dragon Slaying Magic. While Luce taught Luke. Along with some help with a god spirit.

We entered the twins as a Heart. And we all planned to hide Luce from everyone.

We'll wait until they held the event that involves the parents.

Fufufu. Can't wait for their reaction.

Lucy left early. The couples have their own inn to stay at.

She used a potion to hide her presence from the others and her scent. She made it only us in the guild knows where she is.

The kids are showing the twins around the town since they're new.

I hope they're having fun. Cause me and Luce sure are having fun in the room we have.

A/N: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Luke's POV

Crocus. The blooming capital of the kingdom.

Wait a sec.....

“Iggy!” Nash called,“Wasn't Drake and Alliyah was sent here last week?”

I'm still a doctor even though I'm a mage.

And Drake Milford. My best friend. The guy who failed to get Nashi to fall in love with him. He was sent here along with his girlfriend, Alliyah Alvarez, last week.

A/N: All of their best friends in Hargeon are the characters that came into my mindヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) don't ask my poor brain. The voices are talking about shit. I ain't sane yet!

I heard that they're still here.

I nodded at my enthusiastic sister,“Yeah, they are,”

“Igneel?! Layla?!” That voice...

“Drake! Alliyah!” Nash and I waved as soon as we saw them walking towards is.

Alliyah gave us both a hug, same goes to Drake.

“Luke, my man! Been a week!” Drake said.

“I know,” I smiled,“How thing going here? On your station?”

“Things are doing great!” Alliyah beamed,“How was yours in Clover? We heard you were there,”

“It went great. I healed someone with a heart cancer,” I answered with a smile.

Drake examine our clothes, until he saw our marks.

“You joined Fairy Tail?!” He exclaimed.

Nashi nodded,“Yep,”

“Is Aunt Lucy with ya? Is she okay now?” Alliyah asked.

We both nodded,“Yeah, she's with Dad,”

“You found your Dad?! After many years?!” We nodded at Alliyah, or we prefer Liya as her nickname, who exclaimed that.

“Now that is settle, are those are friends of yours?” Drake said, looking at the guys behind us.

“Yep! Our friends in Fairy Tail!” Nash said.

They introduced theirselves to Drake and Liya.

And now, we're at 8-Island where the former king works with Grandpa Yajima.

We manage to get the VIP tables.

We chat for a few hours when Drake said,“Dude, I have something to tell you, it's about Aunt Lucy,”

We everyone is silent after he stated that. Drake maybe known to be the most funny one in the group back in Hargeon. But when it's something serious, he will be serious.

“What about Aunt Lucy?” Nova asked.

Drake, who trusted the guys already, answered,“I've found something that the Heartfilia family are hiding for many years,”

Liya nodded,“The Heartfilia announced their so-called bankruptcy. But in reality, they never had a bankrupt,”

“So, you mean we're still rich?” Nashi asked.

The two nodded,“But...” Drake paused.

“But what?” Rosemary asked.

“Something was passed down to Aunt Lucy. Something that is highly respected by the underground,” Liya said.

Nashi's POV

“Underground?” Iggy said,“You mean...!”

“What? What is it?” Me and the guys asked.

“Nashi,” Liya said seriously,“Your mom. Is the one who ruled the underground,”

“Underground?” Me and the guys asked in confusion.

“Nash,” Iggy sighed,“What they meant is that. Mom is the Queen/Empress of the Gangsters, Assassin, Mafia, and Yakuza,”

“Eh?!” The boy exclaimed, not too loud to catch the other people's attention.

“Aunt Lucy doesn't look like the person who can kill a person,” Krystal said.

“Looks can be deceiving,” Liya shook her head,“I know about this for a long time. Since the Alvarez familia is partners with Aunt Lucy,”

“Same goes to the Milford,” Drake smiled,“Our family is what they called the Black Knight, our family men are around the city now. So we can guard your mom,”

“Is Aunt Lucy really that much of an important figure to the underground?” Thunder asked.

They both nodded,“And hearing that she have children is also a big deal,” Drake answered.

“And you two might be a target by the rebels. So be alert,” Liya said.

“Uhm... You guys,” We turn to Gail,“It's almost 12. Grandpa Makarov won't be happy if we're late,”

The whole team stood up,“Crap!”

We left running. While Iggy said sorry to Drake and Liya.

We are so gonna get an earful from them....