TWENTY FOUR → ALARIC'S HOME

The doorbell rang, and Alaric opened it to see a fidgety Vivian

The doorbell rang, and Alaric opened it to see a fidgety Vivian. He picked her up and placed her in his home. She bit her lip, trying to contain her smile. "Viv, you look amazing, but please dont bite your lip. We don't want it to bleed now do we?"

She giggled, nervousness fleeing her, and flashed a full set of teeth. Vivian threw her arms around Alaric's neck and gave him a big kiss. He kissed her back and enjoyed her fingers running through his hair.

Alaric soon broke the kiss, and took her through the living room. The floor was a beige colored marble. The walls were the same color that had gold and teal accents. Scattered around were vibrant green plants. His home had a killer view of the city.

"Your house is amazing," Vivian commented in awe. She loved the feeling of the cold marble. She noticed a big mirror and barre, where Alaric probably practiced dancing.

"Thanks, it's my stepfather's," he chuckled. He and Vivian sat down on the brown sofa. John Green's Paper Towns was playing on the television. On the coffee table in front of them were sandwiches, popcorn, and juice boxes. "I hope you don't mind. I think juice is great."

"This is awesome!" Vivian smiled. Alaric disappeared into one of many hallways. She took a bowl of popcorn and began eating. He came back, a big blanket in hand.

Vivian was bored halfway through the movie. Alaric seemed to notice. "Not a big John Green fan?" He asked her. She perked up.

"I am, I am! It's just that I've read his books and I feel like the Paper Towns movie just ruined the book. Sorry to be a party-pooper."

"Oh thank goodness!"

"What?" Vivian questioned.

"Well," he started. "I love it when girls actually read the books. I relate with that. Movies mess everything up. Also..."

"Also??"

"I didn't wanna watch anyways," he smiled, then took the popcorn bowl from between her legs. He set it down on the coffee table quickly, then softly tackled Vivian into a kiss.

The movie played softly in the background. She kissed back and he could feel he smiling. Her fingers ran through his blonde hair and his hands went down to her waist. Vivian felt herself blush when Alaric swiftly flipped them over, putting her on top. Vivian started kissing his neck while he unbuttoned her top. He stopped her and began kissing her sweet spot behind her ear. Her eyes rolled back, and just as she let out a soft moan, someone started coughing.

Vivian yelped, throwing the blanket around her. She was too scared to turn around, but scooted off her boyfriend. Alaric cleared his throat and stood up. "Hello, father."

"Alaric, what a surprise."

"I could say the same."

The grey haired man smiled and walked closer to the couch. "And who may this lovely lady be?" Vivian froze.

"He's your father?" She asked. Alaric nodded. His father smiled. "Oh. My. God. You're—"

"Hey, dad! What's taking so lo-Oh!"

"Alaric?" Vivian asked, looking at the doorway.

"Hello little brother," Alaric smiled.

"Alaric." Froy stared with a stern look on his face. "Vivian. This is just great."

lol yall im so sorry this is unedited and gross

THE RIVERDALE S2 PREMIER OMG

anyways sabs new song comes out tomorrow and im shakinnnn

love u