9)Finding Navya (a)

Good evening Readers,

Belated Happy Diwali.

Hope you all enjoyed your Diwali.

here goes the update. Please ignore the errors

Nandini's POV 

On the TV screen I saw Navya crying for help. She is inside a box type thing. She was screaming and crying and even taking deep breath. Those sick morons were watching the helpless state of this girl and laughing. How cheao are these guys to laugh at at the miserable state of a girl. Standing there I was trying to understand the situation. Then I saw my two so called 'best-friends' sitting at a table at the centre along with their gang and laughing with authority over what was happening. So I could easily imagine how Navya ended up in the box. Those Idiots are reallly sick.... sadist..... Monsters. But right now I have to save Navya. But where is she??? I looked at the screen to find some clues about the location. Thanks to my papa, being with him have made me  good at finding clues and solving. I saw some waste like things around Navya. She was knocking at upper part of the box. Then I saw Navya trying hard to breath.

Reality struck me hard she is having breathing issues. I saw her using inhaler during break and on asking she mentioned her breathing issues.Time is very less where are you Navya. Come on Nandini Think!! A box with an upside lid and its a big box and there is waste materials around it. What could it be??? These question resounded in my head and Shit! It's a Waste bin. I ran from there till the corridor but wait where are these waste bin located I haven't seen one. I saw a student walking to the canteen. As the college has dispersed before there are only a few students in the campus and most of them are at canteen enjoying the show. I almost pulled that girl and asked: Hey! Where can I find the college waste bin. She gave me a weird look and anyways said that it is at the backside of the college. Thank God ! she hadn't seen the video , otherwise she wouldn't have answered me . With this I ran to the backside of the campus. But my phone began to ring. It must be bhai. While running I took my phone and yes it was bhai calling. I answered while running the marathon Bhai ....I'll be..... late please...... wait and cut the phone and ran more faster. And as soon as I reached the backside of the college. There where many waste bin how am I going to find Navya??

Manik's POV

After locking that girl in the waste bin. We all walked back to canteen. Cabir had placed some video cameras inside the bin. After reaching the canteen Cabir stated playing the video on the tv screen. She was screaming and crying and all were laughing. Yes, this is what happen to those who try to mess with us FAB-5's . We all where enjoying the live show. While all where intently watching the show I felt as if someone's watching us. I looked here and there and from the corner of my eyes saw the other girl- Nandini looking at us and then back at the screen. Then expression changed her eyes opened in horror as if she was struck hard by some reality. Then she was looking closer as if finding the place. Then all of a sudden she ran away from there. I was too busy in observing her when Cabir suddenly said something .

Cabir : Guys I think she is having some breathing issues. Look at the screen she is suffocating.

We all looked at the screen and find her trying to gulp hard and was at the verge of fainting. Without wasting even a minute we all ran towards the backyard. We never know that she had breathing issues. If we had even a slight hint about it then we wouldn't have done it this way. I hope she is fine said Cabir while running. We did this just for fun. Our intentions were not to hurt her but to warn her as usual about FAB. I saw Cabir running at high speed I know he might be feeling guilty just like me. Suddenly Mukti said : Hope she is fine run fast guys. And we all where running as if we where running for gold medal at Olympics. And finally we all reached at backyard. But what we saw was surprise for us.

So how was the update? Enjoyed?

SLS