Run away

//Canon story. Based off the House of M Spider Man comics and the most wanted arc from the Ultimate Spider Man comics

*looks in the mirror and sees Spider man stareing back*

Spider Man:"Poor Petey.....everyone hates you! YIPEE F***KING DOO DAA!!"

Shut up....

Spider Man:"Aww am i upsetting you!! YOU MADE BOTH OF US THE MOST HATED PERSON EVER!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!

Shut up....

Spider man:"YOUR JUST A FAILURE!!YOUR MOTHER ADOPTED YOU OUT OF PITY!! YOUR FRIENDS ONLY HANG OUT WITH YOU CAUSE THEY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND NEVER LOVED YOU!!YOUR SIBLINGS ALL WANT YOU GONE!! EVERYONE WANTS YOU DEAD!! SO GO DIE PETER F***KING ROMANOFF"

SHUT UP!!!!*gets up and punches the mirror shattering it*

*pants heavily and looks at spider suit. Walks over to it and throws it on his bed. Walks to his closet and takes out a duffle bag. He grabbed a few clothes and put it into the bag before he walked to his closet and took out his homemade suit*

 He grabbed a few clothes and put it into the bag before he walked to his closet and took out his homemade suit*

*he put the suit in the bag as he sighed*Everyone......i'm sorry......*grabs a note and begins to write on it**finishes writting the note and walks out of his room and hangs the note on his bedroom door.

Note:"I'm sorry....i can't take it anymore.....its best if i just dissappear for awhile...."

*Walks out of the compound and to the bus station. Boards a bus and takes a seat* its for the best.......*the bus begins to drive away*

-Parker Romanoff Signing off

// a little rant. Yes i know i'm making it seem depressing to have people hate spider man,but that's part of his character. Spider man has had the most struggle in his life and thats why he is one of the easiest characters to relate with. Now my rant is done.