The orginal Peter

David: So he showed up....*points to a spider man*

*points to a spider man*

Who is that guy?

David: Well...he's you...the original you..

What...

David:Yeah...Peter meet Peter Romanoff Version 0.1

Peter v.1:*growls* Don't introduce me as if i was some type of object

Whoa...someone likes to be friendly

David:Yeah...Peter was orginally going to Rash,arrogant,violent like Damian Wayne and he was going to be cold to people,rude,more serious,Confident,cunning,
Feisty, cunning, manipulative, intelligent, witty, reassuring, loyal, flirtatious, athletic, charismatic, caring, strong-minded, independent, courageous, selfless, heroic,and fearless. Traits he would have gotten from being raised by Natasha Romanoff.

Whoa...

Pete V.1: And unlike my whimpy counter part i would not hesitate to kill and i would of been an Avenger before he ever did.

*growls* i can see why you chose me...

David: Yup...although i am tempted to give Pete v.1 his own stroy now....

No

Peter V.1:*smirks* Jealous much. I can see why. I am the true son of Black Widow.

*growls as David holds him back*LET ME AT ME!! I MEAN HIM!! AAAGGGHHH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! I WANNA SOCK THIS GUY IN THE FACE!!!

David:He's not worth it Pete!

Peter v.1:*rolls eyes* What a lame version of me.....

*growls*Я вырву твое сердце и засуну его тебе в глотку.

Peter v.1:*laughs*слабак думает, что он может победить меня

*growls* I GONNA BEAT YOU UP!!*escapes David's grip and tackles Peter v.1*

David:Romanoff Fight!!*grabs popcorn and watches as the two peters begin to fight*

-Parker Romanoff Signing off