Back In Black Final

//Final part of the back in black canon story

Peter had spent the last week finding Smythe location and when he did he went there as quickly as possible. He landed at the location and entered it as he looked around.

"Where are you,Smythe...."

???:ROMANOFF!!

Peter looked around the area and used his enhanced smell as his eyes widen."No....it can't be". The superior spider man suit that Harry used as his time as Spider Man wall crawled out of the darkness as Peter growled.

 The superior spider man suit that Harry used as his time as Spider Man wall crawled out of the darkness as Peter growled

"Harry"

Harry:Hello,Peter*jumps down*

Peter glared at Harry as Alistair steped out of the darkness as the two glared at Peter."Whats with the fake Spider man look Osborn?". Harry growled at this as he took a step futher.

Harry:"The same reason your wearing black. To give a warning. To warn you who the true Spider Man is!! Me!!

"More like fake.....you always were a copy cat,Harry"

Harry:*growls*Me and Smythe's plan was to kill you...But then that idiot Modell got in the way!

"Yeah,also your partner is an idiot for trying to have machines kill me"

Alistair:SHUT UP!!*growls and attacks Peter as Harry charged at Peter*

*dodges both the attacks with ease*Missed me!

Harry:* growls*I'LL KILL YOU!!*grabs Peter by the throat and slams him to the ground*NOT SO TOUGH NOW!!!

*growls in pain*

Harry:*smirks and throws Peter into a wall*