Powerless pt.1

//Canon story inspired by Spider Man 2

LATE!! I'M SO LATE!!!!*runs into horizon and bumps into a teacher*Oh i'm so sorry Mr.Micai

Mr.Micai:Mr.Romanoff where are you heading?

your class.

Mr.Micai: My class is over. See me standing here?

I'm sorry. I'm trying. I wanna be here.

Mr.Micai:Then be here. Look at you, Peter. Your grades have been steadily declining. You're late for class. You always appear exhausted. Your paper on fusion is still overdue.

I'm almost done. I'm just been busy.....*has a flashback of him fighting Scorpion early in the morning*

Mr.Micai:*sighs*Better do your research and finish that paper, Romanoff. Get it done, or I'm failing you*walks away*

*sighs and phone buzzez. Pulls out phone and sees a spider logo on it*back to work...*runs out of the school and runs into an alleyway**swings out of the alley in spider suit*WOOOOHOOOO!!*webswings to a bank robbery and lands in front of the robbers wearing spider man mask*Sup guys. Wait a minute....oh man i'm so embarressed....*webs one of the robbers guns and slams it into a robber*I thought i was the only one coming dressed as spidey*kicks a robber*but i guess not

Robber #1:*growls and shoots at Peter*

*dodges*Hey watch it,Buddy!*jumps on the robber and punches him*

Robber #2:*tries to tackle Peter,but Peter jumps out of the way*

*jumps on the ceiling*Seriously....you guys all mad that we're all dressed as Spidey?*dodges more bullets*

Robber #3:*tries to punch Peter*

*blocks it and roundhouse kicks the robber*

Robber #4:*grabs a woman*Stay back wallcrawler! Or the woman gets shot!

*growls and points webshooter to the ceiling activating the spider searchlight feature*

You made me do it....

Robber #4:Do what!?!

You made me summon the giant spider........there's a reason why i'm called spider man....

Robber #4:Because you stick to walls...

Not just that.....i can talk to spiders....and all of them will come here and feast on your fleash after the giant spider webs you up! Each spider will eat you until your nothing more than a pile of bones

Robber #4:*drops the gun and lets go of the woman as he put his hands in the air*I SURRENDER!!

Good choice*turns off the search light and webs the robber up as the cops arrived and arressted the men*Alright i got to go...i got spider man things to do*webswings away as he was late for another class*I GOT TO MAKE THIS TIME!!*hangs from the side of a building*I got to-*suddenly he slips off the side of the building as he fell fifty stories*AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!*points webshooters to two buildings and shot a spread web*

i got spider man things to do*webswings away as he was late for another class*I GOT TO MAKE THIS TIME!!*hangs from the side of a building*I got to-*suddenly he slips off the side of the building as he fell fifty stories*AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!*points w...

*shoots a web and lands in an alleyway and looks at his hands*ok....lets try this again*tries to wall crawl,but can't*Ok...thats new...*changes back to his civilan clothes and walks out of the alley way as he looked at his hands*am i sick? Or am i just out of my mind......*keeps looking at his hands as he walked into Horizon and noticed that class was over again**sighs*Well today is not my day...

-Parker Romanoff Signing off