-2-

I had to wake up next to him. Kiss him. Fake smile at him. Just so I could get what I wanted.

He had what I wanted.

"Good morning, babe. You'll have me meet my new boss today right?" I sweetly talked to him.

He caressed my cheek, "Yes, of course, princess. You deserve this. I got it for you," he said.

How awful.

I snuggled back into his chest as it was an early morning. My thoughts sending me to Jimin, and how I had to leave him.

I have to end it. I have to leave him.

The new beginning for me starts now. I'll finally be working with criminals like I wished.

---------Later that Day

I returned to the school, requesting my leave at the principals office..

She let me go along with the words of, "I knew the rumors were true about you," even though, I had mentioned nothing in that matter of fact. But whatever. I was out of here.

Currently in the process of collecting my stuff from my office, as I had received a knock on the door.

The person whom had knocked, cleared their throat.

yeh. It was Jimin. I knew that cough way too well.

"Ms. Y/N? Where are you going?" his voice was quiet, and his expression confused.

I fake smiled at him.

My heart hurt for some reason. My heart hurt leaving him.

We never really had any relationship, but he was the only escape I had when I needed to take a step away from my boring life.

"I'm going to work somewhere else, baby," I replied.

His face all of a sudden got super red, and he looked down at the ground. My adorable, Park Jimin.

"It's ok," I assured him as I took him in my arms.

He wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in my cleavage.

"Will you ever look for me again, mommy?" he questioned, naming me.

What would mommy mean to him? What would that name mean to him? Was I a controlling degrader using my degradee for personal satisfaction, or was I a caring mother figure in a little boy's life in which no other woman really ever was? The answer to that question would only show with my take off.

"I don't think I can," I replied.... almost feeling nothing else but guilt in my stomach.

"You don't want to," his voice sounding more like a statement rather than a question. His arms were still around me as if he didn't want to let me go.

But of course... why would he want to let me go. I gave him so much experience.

I kind of pushed him away, and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I brushed my fingers through his hair, and then slid them down to his side for comfort.

"I'll see you again one day, okay babyboy?" I assured him.

He nodded, obviously aware of that time frame.

"I'll love you, and I will do anything for you if you need me, Ms.Y/N," he replied after I took my bag heading towards the door.

I kissed him one more time before I really let go of him.

My only little toy.

"I'll make sure to call you when I'm dying, Jiminie," I voiced sarcastically, also, giggling to make him smile a bit.

He did.

And so I took off.

I left him behind.

~~~~~~1 week later

I was moving out to the building in which I was going to be working.

I wasn't going to live with my boyfriend any longer which sort of made me happy since I won't have to force myself to do anything with him.

Sex wise.

His touch leaves my skin tingling from some sort of disgust sometimes because I knew he had been with another woman that day, but other times because I had been with another man that day and the guilt would crawl under my skin.

It is quite a complicated relationship, but neither do I have any reason besides benefits to be in it, neither does he.

I am sure he loves me, but only under the psychological circumstances; the run and chase case. A man likes to chase after what he can't get. Since I give him such lack of affection, he desires it from me. He is obsessed with the idea of having me. He doesn't necessarily need me, though.

"It is my pleasure to introduce you to my girlfriend, Mr. Kim,"

I couldn't contain my stares. The man in front of me had a somehow dominating, controlling vibe going for him. It had me captured by the second of hand in hand contact we did.

"It is super duper dope to meet you, sirrr," I said quite childish and excited about the fact that THIS MAN IS MY BOSS.

My boyfriend tugged me with his elbow and nervously chuckled as Mr. Kim was quite lost in his mind.

"Uhhh, my apologies, Mr. Kim. She still needs practice with the language," he evaluated me.

Oh how I wanted to spoon out his eyeballs, and make him chew on them.

I got nervous realizing my place, but in fact, my new daddy boss decided to check me out and chuckle.

"I think that was rather adorable. Dont ya, Jung?," Mr. Kim responded, easing me off.

Lord Satan, the sexy aura he was giving me. Lord Satan, the way he called me adorable. I felt small. I felt cute. Finally.

"Yeah, haha," my boyfriend cleared his throat awkwardly, "Call me Hoseok, please. Thank you, sir."

Oh how boring.

Mr. Kim leaned against his chair and nodded.

"In that case... call me Taehyung. Hahah,"