~15~

WARNING!!!!

He took me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. Mr. Kim's bedroom.

I no longer had my protection. Taehyung was unconscious on the floor... probably wont wake up anytime soon.

"Take off your bloody clothes," Satan commanded as he threw my worthless body on the soft mattress.

I was panting with fear of him.

"Accept the fact. Do what I tell you."

So I did.

I accepted it that this was the end for me.

With shaking hands, I took off my shirt and my pants.... leaving myself with a bra and panties.

Satan smirked as he stared at me.... his eyes glowing red again.

"They are red...," I worded.

He crawled on top of me. "Oh yes they are, babygirl."

His sharp fingernails gliding against my skin of my thigh, leaving me with throbbing open wound scratches.

"Spread your legs," he commanded me once again.

I shook my head vigorously. He breathed out angrily, and used aggression to open them.

When he made eye contact with me.... I felt the old feeling of being in a trance arise within me.

He was in mental control of me yet again.

My fast pacing heart calmed down, and my body became weak.

Tears were no longer running down my cheeks...

"That's right. That's how you are supposed to be," he sneered.

He literally ripped off my underwear.

His tongue brought down to my clit.... there was no warmth to it..... it was just cold.

"Yum...," he spoke.

I closed my eyes and let the sensations flow through me as he was eating me out.

....

"Someone is not willing to make pretty sounds. Maybe pain will make it work," his voice echoed through my ears.

I opened my eyes to look at him.

He was tying me up. My wrists together, my ankles together.... and a rope around my neck.

"No, no, no!" I panicked again.

His hand squeezed my cheeks together to make me shut up.

"Sh. I know what you would like."

He moved back and I looked down. I saw him touch his enormous bulge. It was not human sized. It was bigger than a fist. Bigger than two fists together.

He took .... that thing.... out of his pants and covered my mouth.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of your little body, princess. You've wanted this all this time havent ya? Hahah....,"

I screamed through his palm, but it was useless.

I felt him enter me.

It barely did.

It really couldn't....

"MMMMMMHHHNNMNO!" I screamed and threw my body left and right, but I was unable to prevent it.

It ripped me apart.

This monstrous thing Ripped my walls. I felt the shock of pain from the ripping...
I saw blood spray on his chest, but he kept going deeper inside of me and laughing.

I tried to kick myself out of it, but yeah... I was useless.

"Do you like the feel of that inside of you, honey bun?"

He pulled out and thrusted inside of me.

Something broke.

He broke a bone inside of me.

That's when the amount of pain sent me unconscious.

"Peasant," was the last thing I heard from him.

————-

"Y/N?"

" I couldn't save you. I didnt want to."

"Y/N....you........ Were too observant."

"I never liked you from the start."