-12-

"Do you know much about Min Yoongi?" I asked Mr. Kim as he was helping me pack my stuff.

He shook his head, "Nope."

"You said he was a team leader..."

"Yeah..," he replied, yet again, with a short answer. I could catch something in his voice was off when Yoongi was mentioned.

I zipped up my suitcase and dragged it to the ground.

"I'll be leaving, now, " I said.

He hugged me.

"I hope you will come back once you have rested your mind," he replied, "It was nice training you."

I smiled, "Okay, Mr.Kim."

———-home

The bed was empty. The blankets were on the floor. There was a cup of coffee left over on the counter and a journal next to it.

It was Hoseok's journal.

I had never seen it before, neither did I have any clue that he was writing. Yet, not surprised of my cluelessness since I was so uninterested in him.

I dropped my bags on the floor and slowly made my way to it.

My hands were nervous as I opened up to the last written page.... my eyes began scanning through the words.

(A/N! IMPORTANT!! Even tho its gonna be long, please read below... it really unwraps the story, and if you do not read it, you'll miss out on a good scene)

Dear noone, because noone will ever see this,

     I am so fucking lonely. I dont want to go to work anymore, and the only thing that I want to do is kill this fucker Taehyung, and get my Y/N back in my bed.
    Sure. She doesn't fucking love me, and It is so upsetting to see how she lies straight in my face and kisses me.
    Lately, she hasn't been wanting to kiss me. She hasn't been wanting to see me. Is it because of him? Her boss, Taehyung? Is she falling for him now?
     Guess not. You know what I found out? She was fucking her student. That one kid, Jimin. How disgusting? Yet I still love her.
    He told me a lot of things. He told me everything. What a dumb snitch. He told me how she thought that I was cheating on her. She thought I was always with another bitch, and fucking someone else..
    No.
   I never did. I never will.
    I have never cheated on her. I have never stopped loving her. I have never stopped wanting her.
Is this why she cheated on me? Is this why she fucked an 18 year old kid? Just because she wanted to revenge me?
I get it.
So I am not mad.

I brought her Jimin.

Its my turn to revenge.

I'll kill him.

And her little boss can suffer just as much. I'll make sure he gets possessed.

Will you help me, my friend?

My dear friend, Min Yoongi. It is all on you now.

Sincerely, Hobi.