~13~

Is he alive? Is Hoseok alive????

I felt so fucking dumb after reading that page.

Tears were pouring down my cheeks.

I collapsed on the floor from mental exhaustion.

"Why is this happening to me??!" I yelled out into the emptiness of the apartment.

After half an hour of crying and tearing my soul apart, I fell asleep on the floor.

Darkness conquered my mind...

~~~~~~~~a day or two later

With every moment passed, all I thought about was why am I not getting answers.

Sitting on the living room couch, the situation of the apartment untouched. Coffee still on the table, messy bed still unmade, Hoseok's journal opened to the heart tearing page.

"Ugh," I groaned as I got myself off the couch. I took a glance at the mirror...... my hair in a situation where it can't be fixed.... my clothes.... the same clothes I left the company with... my scent.... unpleasant.

My feet took me to the shower. Finally. I felt so gross.

-

As I get out my phone rings.

It's Mr. Kim.

"Hey," I say as I pick up.

"Y/N how are you?" He asked me with a caring voice.

I smile to myself. At least someone calls out for me. "I'm the same," I reply holding back tears.

"Can I come see you? Are you alone?"

"Yes I am alone. Who would be with me? My gone boyfriend?"

He sighed, "Still not there?"

"He's dead, Taehyung. He is dead!"

"Y/N please calm down. I'm coming to get you."

He hung up before I could say anything. Does he even know where I live? How would he know....

~~~~~~

I waited, and waited.

He did come.

He knew where I lived. Questionably.

"By the looks of your state.... I think I have to take you home."

"Why? Why would you?" I was confused as to why he looked after me.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and brought me closer to him.

"Look at yourself. You keep saying Hoseok is dead. You are going crazy. You look crazy."

The corner of my lip moved up, "Wow. Thanks?"

He smiled and hugged me, "Even so, you are still cute."

I didn't feel anything. Even with that compliment and that confronting hug, I did not feel anything..

"Taehyung. What is wrong with Min Yoongi. Why is he surrounding me? Why does he want to own me? Why? Why did he kill them?" I kept saying crazy things to my boss. While being in his embrace.... while my eyes were getting flooded again.

"What are you saying? What? Min Yoongi?"

"He always pops up to me. He always controls me,"

I hoped that Taehyung would know... I hoped he would realize that he was ONCE possessed by that satanic creature.

"Okay. Pack your stuff. You are coming with me."

"What? Where?"

"My house."

"Why?"

"You can't be alone."

But if I am with you... he'll kill you too.