Jun Evergreen

It was early in the morning I was half asleep on my bed in my room when I heard my door flew open.
"Come on dude were going to be late!" Tyson (picture above) said he was one of my best friends he lives with me in my apartment we are roommates. We thought it would be cheaper if we live together.
"Late for what?" I said falling of the bed Tyson laughed.
"Going to college remember. Like everyday."
I brushed my fingers through my pastel pink hair.
"Yeah I remember it's only....time for us to go!!!!" I said. Grabbed some clothes and met Tyson outside we walked to campus.
"So what's on your plans for today Ty?" I asked him.
"I planed to ask Lillian on a over tonight. You can come if you want."
"Ty it's a date I don't want to intrude."
"We have been together like forever she doesn't care if your with us or not just as long as we're having fun she's cool like that." We were on Campus and you could hear the first bell ring.
"Got to get to class I will hang with you guys tonight."
"That's good I'll tell her to bring Lizzie we can all hangout."
"You know I'm not into Lizzie...or any girls." I said walking away.
"It's ok bro I know you it's just so we don't have odd numbers you know!" I turned around and started to run to class.
I had made it room 1-A.
"Sorry Mrs. Palmer I-" I was cut of when I saw this boy in the back of the class he saw me staring at him and winked I blushed and took my seat.
"What was that Jun?" Mrs Palmer asked me.
"Just sorry...that I was late Tyson slept in." I lied.
"I expected it from you Jun it is Monday after all anyway like I was saying before Jun got here..."She went on about what she was talking about. I was just thinking who was that guy.
It got around 12:00 and I was going to the Café like I always did it was just a little of Campus Lizzie was a barista there next to her going to college with us Lizzie was on of my girl best friends but I wasn't into her like that though.
I had made it to the Café.
"Hey Lizzie." I went and sat to the bar. Lizzie had long straight lilac hair and green eyes she was a pretty girl.
"Hey Jun what's up?"
"Just the daily Coffee run you know. Did Tyson tell you about the group hanging out tonight." The group was Tyson, Lizzie, Lillian and Me we always hang out together.
"Yeah he came in earlier and told me. Should be fun I didn't see Lillian come in though which I thought was odd so I called her and she didn't pick up. Tyson said he got ahold of her although she sounded like she'd been crying." Lizzie said as she wiped down the counter.
"Odd..." I said. Just then I heard the Café door open.
"He's cute what do you think?" Lizzie whispered. That cute guy from class was sat at a table in the corner.
"That's the hot guy from my first hour class."
"Go talk to him." Lizzie and the group knew I was gay and they loved me for it and supported me I appreciate that.
"I don't know."
"Take him this coffee and say something...come on Jun I know you need this being single is killing you."
"Hey! What do you mean."
"You let me die your hair pink, You watch Anime and Hairy Potter in your room all day and listen to BTS don't you think a little Romance in your life would be nice?"
"Hey I can never give those things up with or without someone but I suppose someone to share that stuff with would be amazing." I took the coffee from Lizzie and went to sit over by this guy.
"Hey you look like you could use this." I handed him the coffee he took it.
"You have no idea." He looked at me his hair was black and his eyes were a wonderful shade of green he had green plugs to match as well.
"I'm Jun Evergreen." I said.
"I'm Kai Crystal but people call me KC often then not."
"Kai cute."
"What?"
"Oh nothing just Kai it's a cute name." I said blushing.
"Sorry for bugging you." I got up to leave thinking I embarrassed myself but then I felt him grab my hand.
"Stay I enjoy company and new faces especially one as pretty as your." He said I blushed again.
"I'm sorry is someone flirting?"
"Maybe a little." He smirked we both laughed I liked this guy something about him turned me on.
"Anyway I would stay ,but I have to get back to campus I have a class ,but here's my number if you ever want to call me or text." He said and walked out.
"He's got to pay for that coffee!" Lizzie said.
"I got it." I said and smiled.