Father and Daughter

That night we all were walking back from Campus we had already ate somewhere. Tyson, Lizzie, Lillian and I we were going to play video games at our apartment.
"It's super cold I guess that's winter weather though." Lillian said. Lillian of Lilly was a mixed girl with curly brown hair with purple ends glasses and tan skin she was Tyson's girlfriend. Tyson gave her his jacket she put it on they held hands as we walked back to the apartment.
"I don't know about you guys the food was great though!" Lizzie said.
"Anything sounds good to you Liz." Tyson said to her.
"Tyson have you met Lilly's parents yet?" I said coming out of space Lizzie had my hoodie on she took it from when we were eating.
"Yeah when will I get to do that babe?"
"Not sure there busy people." She laughed almost nervous like.
"I just was wondering no pressure Lilly." I said.
"It's ok." Lilly said.
"Are you guys ready to lose at some Mortal Kombat!" Lizzie said excited.
"Haven't played in forever although I think I could still beat you Lizzie." I said.
"Oh your on! After that maybe even some Super Smash Bros."
"You guys are something." I said. A car drives slowly behind us and old truck I should say rusted and beat up.
"This trucks been kind of creeping on us. maybe we should let it pass or walk through the grass?" Lizzie asked. We were walking on the sidewalk in the dark I could see if Lizzie might have been scared she had ahold of my arm.
"Who is that?" Tyson asked. Lilly looked back she looked so scared.
"Lilly are you ok."
"Yeah let's just walk faster." We did but then the truck pulled up to our side and road along side up the person inside looked really sketchy they rolled down there window.
"Hey brat what do you think your doing out of the house!" The guy yelled at us.
"Dude we don't know what your talking about we're just trying to get home no trouble." I said to him.
"There is trouble my stupid daughter is out here with a couple of skanks and her slut of a friend when she should be locked in her room or cleaning my house!"
"Lizzie is this your dad?"
"No way in hell! You know my dad he's soft as a flower that's not him, Lilly do you know him?"
"I'm afraid I might, he's my dad."
"Hey you don't speak to her like that you can call me what ever you want but you don't talk to these girls like that they deserve better. A father shouldn't treat her daughter like shit." I said.
"And a boy should keep his mouth shut if he knows what's good for him." He stoped his car got out and came for us Lilly was crying in Tyson's arms while Lizzie stood strong next to me.
"Give me my fucking daughter move bitch." He hit Lizzie on the mouth.
"Lizzie!"
"You did not just touch me!" Lizzie yelled her mouth and nose bleeding.
"Your strong little fucker aren't you?" He hit Lizzie again after that I hit him back Lizzie fell to the ground.
"Don't you touch her!!" I yelled as I hit him.
"Dad stop!" Lilly cried.
Tyson pushed her dad away from touching her. But it was to late he got ahold of her hair a pulled her to the truck.
"You little bitch best get in the truck and you three won't call the cops if you know what's good for you or you'll have a bullet in your head for its over with!" She got in the car and her dad drove off with her. We all stood there shaking from what just happened.
"What are we going to do we can't just let her live like this?" Lizzie said as I helped her of the ground.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"I'm fine more worried about her."
"I don't know but I love her and to know she has to live with that is awful won't do much good if we're dead to help. Sad to say but we might just have to let it ride out don't want to act stupid in a problem like this."
Tyson may sound like he doesn't care but he cares more then any of us really he dose.
"Lizzie should we take you home?"
"Yeah that be nice maybe meet up some other time." She said wiping blood of my shoulder and her face.
"Yeah..."