5

"You have your own adjoining bathroom." Dahlia said giving Sunday a guide to her room with Lily. "We always eat together. Daddy says it's best we stick together, since we're all we have. All of the girls rooms are in the same wing, just some on different floors. I'll show you when I get back from school. The boys are in the opposite wing with Daddy."

"What do you do?" Sunday blurted. "If you all stay here, what do you give in return?"

"Our bodies, of course." Lily smiled as if it was obvious. "They need to feed, and they have other personal needs. We fulfill them. And we keep the place spotless."

Sex was the first thing in Sunday's mind, of course it had to be. Sunday immediately felt uncomfortable.

"So... all of you are human?" She questioned as they continued down the hallway.

"Of course we are. The only vampires are Jarry, Em, and Daddy." Magnolia informed.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. Jarry and Bernard...are twin brothers." Lily whispered.

Sunday nearly tripped over her own two feet. That was impossible right?

"Girls, it's time to go!" They heard echo through the hall.

Everyone turned and watched as Emilio stood at the end near the staircase.

"Coming!" They called back in unison.

"Your room is right through those doors," Magnolia pointed to a door to the left. "It's stocked with all your toiletries and towels, Emilio will bring you clothes. None of us have any that will fit you I'm afraid. I'm glad the bunnies fit you. We can share shoes!" She smiled apologetically.

Before Sunday could say anything else the duo ran down and met Emilio as he stood with their backpacks and a gym bag he handed to Lily.

The girls kissed him goodbye similar to the kiss they'd given Johnathan and ran down the stairs hand in hand. Emilio watched them depart for a moment before turning to Sunday who stood watching him.

Before Sunday could even turn around, he was in front of her. Her heart pulsed quickly. Fear had once again taken control of her senses. Her breathing became labored as he stared down at her with a straight face.

He brought his left hand up and caressed her cheek. His thumb tracing along a vein under her eye. "You have such beautiful veins." He said longingly. "They're almost as beautiful as your eyes."

His hand lingered down her cheek, then to her chin, landing at the base of her neck, tracing along the edges of her bandage. When he ripped it away, she gasped and backed away from him, but he quickly held her in place with his free hand grabbing her left forearm roughly.

"Hold still." He said. He watched as the two holes in her neck pulsated as if it were calling him to take a taste. He watched as some of the thick red blood filled the holes threatening to seep. "It's just the two of us now..." He trailed off.

Sunday studied him. His eyes flashed with red. She watched as his mouth twitched. That was the most contact she'd gotten out of him. Jareth was more touchy feely. She didn't expect the encounter with Emilio.

He pulled her into him. Sunday could smell the faint scent of floral fabric softener in his clothes. His natural scent was pine like, hidden beneath a body soap scent. Dove perhaps?

As she enveloped herself into his scent, he brought his mouth down upon her already open wounds, his own fangs grazing around the holes in her neck. His warm tongue peeking out of his mouth and along the tender flesh. Sunday winced. The pain was faint but it was there.
He'd growled against her. "Don't fucking move." He seethed.