14

Iris kept her eyes on the man before her pacing the space of his office. She listened to his instructions and basic office rundowns as her eyes trailed along his face.

She took in his fresh haircut, his sickeningly handsome face that made any woman on the face of the earth broken-hearted, her eyes zeroed in on his lips that moved with every syllable he spoke, those lips sure could do some damage. She wondered if his canines were just naturally long or if his fangs were smiling at her as he spoke.

Her eyes trailed down his strong jawline to his long neck, and to his broad shoulders that held strong arms that could hold you down when your getting fucked for the first time. Then she went down the valley of his chest, and then landed on the tent in his pants.

She could feel the throbbing of her clitoris as she remembered a familiar moment last night when he rubbed his dick against her entrance.

She wondered what it would've been like to have both of them penetrate her at the same time. Was that even possible? She didn't know but she let the idea runaway with her anyway as she continued to stare.

How she got to that point in her first three hours of work was beyond her knowledge. She just knew she needed him inside parts of her that were throbbing at that moment.

The tingling feeling was so foreign and new to her, she'd only felt that way last night when she was desperately begging for Emilio to stop teasing her and fuck her already. And now she was in desperate need for it again.

Was it natural for a virgin to become a sex addict after only two rounds of dick the first night?

She hadn't realized that Jareth was smelling her arousal as she sat staring below his waistline. He smirked and with the help of his vampiric speed he stood in front of her catching her off guard as she fell out of her chair.

"Did you catch all of that love?" He said bent at the waist staring her down with a knowing look.

Iris gave him a sheepish smile as she fixed herself back into her seat.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you'd want me to choke the life outta you while I fucked you into your third orgasm on that couch over there." He said with a grin as he held onto the arms of her desk seat caging her into the chair.

Iris stared like a deer in the headlights at him. Her lips felt dry as she tried to gather her breath back.

She cleared her throat as his lips got closer. "That's not really in my day job description now... is it?" She said coyly.

His grin widened to its fullest extent and he laughed wholeheartedly. He stared deeply at her his laughs dying down. "You are something else, you know that?" He whispered.

Iris shrugged too embarrassed of being caught to vocally respond.

"You have really got to calm down, because the scent of human arousal is like a drug to vampires. And if it wasn't obvious enough the entire building is filled with many of my kind." He warned seriously. "And I'll be damned if another motherfucker thinks he can taste what belongs to us."

His eyes flashed a deep red shade, his scowl etched dangerously on his handsome face.

"When you say taste...do you mean my blood or what's in my underwear?" She asked sheepishly. "...and when you say... Us...as in Emilio and yourself?" She asked.