Title, 2018 Schedule, New Fanfic and Infinity War Book?

Author's Note:

Hey what's up you guys! So, just to quickly announce the official state of this book's title, after many votes and much discussion, the verdict that was reached was to keep the current title. It drew a lot of you in, according to many people, so maybe it's just the fact that I can't seem to settle on a damned cover for this book -

*cough* Ahem. Anyway, before I start ranting about my own inabilities to make a cover that sits well enough with me...

The main point of this update, besides to let y'all know about the title staying the same, it to let you guys know what's gonna happen book wise next year for this account (I'll try keep it short and sweet).

First off, to let you all know, the books I plan on finishing next year include:

           • Played by the Enemy

           • In the Dead of the Night

           • One Winter Knight (Part One and Two)

           • Conquering an Untamed Flame

And the books I plan on starting sometime next year include:

           • A Murder of Crows (own creation, crime story, not a fanfic)

           • One Winter Knight (Part Three)

           • Broken by the Enemy

But primarily, I also wanna see the majority vote on a new fanfic I have in mind. The story will change, depending on who is the more voted love interest (and to those of you who don't watch this particular Marvel show I apologise, but God damn please watch it), but I already have the main character, motives, general storyline, etc. planned out.

So, big question is, what do the people want more?

a) A Daredevil/Matthew Murdock fanfic

b) A Punisher/Frank Castle fanfic

(obviously both are from the Marvel Netflix show, not the original movies)

Please vote/comment on which you wanna read more! It'll help me organise the story and plan it out before I decide on writing it next year after finishing one of the above mentioned stories. And even if you don't watch the show or plan on reading the story, the OC herself will be in the Infinity War book I have planned.

Oh, do my eyes deceive me, or did I just reveal I'm writing an Infinity War book?

Whoopsy.

But yes! The big, main update about upcoming stories is the actual direction this is all heading. Since I started Falling for the Enemy, I've kinda fallen into this Nightingale-verse of Marvel that I have created with my own OCs and twisted AU of sorts. So, the official update on characters in upcoming books is:

Broken by the Enemy (3rd instalment in the Nightingale Chronicles) will feature both the Age of Ultron and Civil War storylines (including Tori in the Civil War storyline), and after the fourth Nightingale book, there will be an Infinity War book with no main OC (will alternate between OCs).

In the Civil War storyline, there will be eight additional characters that weren't in the MCU movie, one of which is a canon character and seven of which are OCs (Tori included). And in the Infinity War storyline, on top of the sixty seven confirmed characters from the Russo brothers, there will be my additional twenty two characters of my own; nine canon characters and thirteen OCs. Have fun figuring out who those OCs are!

Anywho, that's it really (so much for short and sweet, smh I couldn't do short and sweet if I tried). What news stunned you the most out of all of them? Personally, I'm just pumped for the Infinity War book.

Thanks for reading and that's all for now, bye! :) xxx

~ T.L