7 - Up all night

JaeBum POV
The plane was quiet as it took off into smooth flight. My Mother was sleeping quietly as I tried my best to fall asleep. It was 12 midnight after all, but I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to happen, something bad.

I closed my eyes, finally being able to see the comfort of darkness and sleep.

~In the dream~
I was in a park, sitting down on a patch of lively green grass. The sky was a shade of bright blue. There wasn't a cloud and I bathed in the warmth of the golden sun.

I turned around to find JinYoung chasing around a small toddler, occasionally exclaiming, "Yoona-yah!" While chuckling.

He turned to look at me and gestured for me to come to him, shouting with glee, "Nampyeon-Ah! (Husband) Come here and help me chase Yoona!"

I stood up from what seemed to be a white and red checkered picnic mat with instant ramen bowls placed on top of it.

I ran towards the two, smiling. Suddenly JinYoung turned to me and asked, "Do you love me?"

I replied with, "Well of course I do!"

I blinked and suddenly he was crying, blood dripped down his Chin and he had bruises all over himself. He cried out, "Then why would you let this happen? You only love me because we're soulmates isn't it!"

I was shocked, had I only loved him because we were soulmates? No, I shook my head, unknowingly I learned to love a boy just by what he wrote on his skin. I had learned to love the forgetful boy who wrote notes, dripping with sarcasm on his own body. I had learned to love this boy, no, I had learned to love JinYoung just by calling him once and seeing how he was so stunningly perfect.

We connected as soon as we replied to one another, and now I was seeing him bleeding in front of me.

Cracks appeared underneath where JinYoung stood, his eyes went as wide as saucers as he fell. He screamed loudly, "Jaebum! Please help! Please I don't want to die!"

"Please..." he whimpered as he faded into the darkness. I could only reach out my hand to try and stop him from falling. I had JinYoung in my grasp, and I just let go.

I started crying and whimpering, suddenly I was shook awake.

I opened my eyes to see my Mother looking at me. I don't want to sleep ever again if that dream repeats. I would rather stay up all night.

"Jaebum-ah, We've arrived."

~End Of Chapter~
Look! I updated twice in a day! It's really bad but who cares!