9 - Missing You,, Are you alright?

JaeBum POV
It's night in Seoul right now, I wonder how JinYoung was doing. Shouldn't he be at home right now.

I took a marker which was next to me. The dream I had in the plane earlier today scared me. I can't bare have anything happen to my JinYoungie. In stress I started doodling on my arm. Flowers, they were my favourite thing to draw.

Up until yesterday, I used the think that flowers were the most beautiful thing that God had made. Then I realised that JinYoung was indeed more beautiful. I didn't want to do anything but go back to Seoul and Finally meet JinYoung face to face, hug him.

Words appeared on my arm, "what's on your mind Jaebum Hyung?"

I smiled a bit, "Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"I can't sleep, I'm taking back my test results later on and I was so unfocused..."

"Why?"

"Because Of you..."

"Oh really? Hahaha"

"Mhm, if you are the reason I failed I'm giving up on you hahaha."

"ㅠㅠ I miss you..."

"We video called yesterday didn't we? Text me."

I took out my phone and messaged JinYoung's number.

We talked for hours upon hours on end.

"JinYoung go sleep!!!! You need lots of energy to study tomorrow!"

"Arraso (Alright) Hyung, enjoy your day!"

~Time Skip~
I was laying around on the bed, doodling on my sketchbook, when suddenly, black clouded my vision and I fell asleep. I tried to wake up to stop the dreaded nightmare from arriving once again.

JinYoung was Right I front of me. Smiling and showing off his eye whiskers. Suddenly, the ground shook, making JinYoung fall down due to in balance.

His left arm getting scratched by a nearby rock in the process, leaving a nasty jagged scar.

Tears brimmed his eyes when suddenly, the ground beneath him cracked, causing JinYoung to fall, screaming my name, "JaeBum!"

I was shaken awake by a tingling feeling in my head. When I opened my eyes, I realised that my cheeks were wet. I looked at myself, seeing some new scars on my body, including a Giant Jagged Scar on my left arm.

"JaeBum! You've got to see the news!" I heard my Mother shout. I quickly wrote on my arm, "Are you Alright JinYoungie?" Before running into the living room.

~End Chapter~
We're so close to 500 views omg ty so much!!