20 - Domestic (ish) JJP Christmas

Yo!! This is the Christmas Special!! :)) The last official Chapter and I cant believe I finished this book in less than a year I mean like seriously and it has 6k reads!! I hope y'all will support the second book as much as you did this one!! Also don't lie, I know y'all been waiting for a family chapter, dONT lie. But don't worry, it's not a Book I've written if there's a sadistic twist at the end :)

JinYoung POV
I opened my eyes to look at the plain white ceiling. The sounds of cars rushing past outside the window was familiar to me. I turned to my side and I saw a sleeping face with messy brown hair.

"Jaebumie-Hyung, hyung! Hyuuuuung," I shook him awake. He opened one of his eyes and closed it, nuzzling his face further into my chest.

I stood up and took his hands, pulling him onto his feet.

A fluffy texture came into contact with my leg as I looked down and saw Nora nuzzling her little face onto my leg.

"Hello there Nora, wanna ditch your Father for some pancakes? I joked teasingly, scratching the Chin of the cat. Jaebum hyung obviously heard it as he groaned and mumbled a very quiet "Don't you dare."

The cat meowed softly in response and I laughed, picked her up in my arms and cradled her, she obviously liking the warmth of my sweater, but setting her down again.

The bigger area of the Apartment was pleasant for the six of us, Jackson though constantly wanted to go visit LA for some reason.

The new apartment had 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a living room, kitchen and study.

I had asked Jaebum to move In with us as his Mother said she was fine living in another apartment by herself. Him being a mama's boy was hesitant at first, but after some convincing we all lived together, but of course still had some boundaries, especially concerning Nora.

Nora stayed inside Jaebum and My room constantly, and we always swept the floor every morning, just in case any stray furs happened to float Into the living space. Coco however was allowed to roam free with the JJP room being off limits.

But for now, we've decorated the space, with green and red decorations. Tinsel could be found decorating every single wall and there was a heavily decorated Christmas Tree. There were many Baubles and Ornaments which had memories. There was a picture of Yugyeom and Bambam cuddling together while they thought no one was watching.

(BamBam: I thought we agreed to delete that photo.
JaeBum: no never)

There are photos where Jaebum was stroking Nora affectionately. Jackson aggressively eating a slice of Pizza. Yugyeom mid-hump of the floor.

(Yugyeom: I thought we would delete that picture too.
YoungJae: yAL ACTUALLY THOUGHT HAH)

There's one of me reading a book, but the book i was reading was "fifty shades darker" which probably didn't give the strongest of impressions when family came over.

(JY sis #1 : Are you reading Fifty Shades Darker in that bauble?
JY: yes yes I was
JY sis #2 : you have terrible reading sense)

But we all sat around the tree, still in our pajamas, sweaters and socks.

"Let's start with the presents!" YoungJae shouted, bring the mood high, he turned on the speakers and started blasting Christmas songs.

"What's this one called?" I asked as the sound of Soft bells filled the air.

"Uhm, Confession Song, from the album "Mad Christmas Version" or something," Jaebum answered for YoungJae.

I passed the box that was neatly packaged, to Yugyeom.

He tore open the wrappers to reveal a lidded box. By lifting the lid it revealed, a bunch of Chris Brown Albums and a pair of new dancing shoes.

"Ah! Hyung Thank you!!" He smiled, giving me a hug.

"I know how much you love Chris Brown and I saw how destroyed your shoes were, don't mention it."

"I bet they were on sale."

"They were," I answered, the room erupted into loud laughter.

Yugyeom in turn gave me a small box, and when I tore the wrappers, I saw a library card.

"You can borrow a maximum of 20 books for 1 month at most libraries now!" Yugyeom laughed as he explained.

"You kNOW what's funny? My library card was supposed to expire tomorrow so thank you," I laughed.

The room erupted into laughter, suddenly YoungJae screamed out in pain.

He started coughing up blood and clutched his stomach.

My eyes widened in shock, as I ran to his side immediately.

He stood up and gasped something I couldn't comprehend, As he ran out of the door.

Yugyeom and BamBam quickly ran after him, trying to catch the groups resident sunshine, but came back minutes later saying that they lost him. Jackson tried calling him but got left to voicemail as Jaebum helped me get a towel.

I burst into tears as I tried to clean up the blood on the floor.

Why would this happen?

~End Of Christmas Special~
I injured my leg today lmao it's v painful help