Chapter 2. Hotel

Jillian was a terrible driver, Erin questioned how she managed to be the driver every time though. She almost bumped into 5 cars. Abby and Patty were in the backseats, trying to get their jumpsuits on without accidentally kicking or hitting each other, because of the moving car.

Erin sat next to Jillian. She was excited because they had a mission, but there was also something else on her mind. She kept thinking about how Jillian opened up to her. And how she felt about Jillian... The blonde scientist had always been flirting with her. First l, she thought it was just something she did to everybody. But lately she had been feeling that there was a special connection between them. Or not... Maybe Holtzmann doesn't feel the same at all? She glanced at the blonde sitting next to her. Damn it, that's the fifth time you do that Erin, she's goint to notice, she thought.

They parked the car right in front of the hotel. They got their equipment and went inside.

"Oh, there you are" said the receptionist. "I'm so glad you were able come her immediately. Several people have reported that green slime was dripping down their walls." "Which floor?" Abby asked. "Two floors, actually. Fourth and fifth." "We're going upstairs." Abby turned around to the other Ghostbusters. "Erin and will go to the fourth floor, you'll go the fifth."
They ran to the elevators. "Wait, I think we should use the stairs. There could be something wrong with the elevators." Erin mentioned. Patty sighed. "No, please not!" "Yes, we'll have to the stairs, that's safer, what if we get stuck? The door to the stairwell is right over there." Abby said. "Come on, we have to walk even more stairs then you do!" Patty complained. "Fine, then we'll go to the fifth floor." Erin said. "No way," said Abby. "You're definitely going to the fifth floor, Abby." "Oh yeah, suddenly I'm all athletic, cause you know, every Saturday morning when you're still sleeping, I run a 5 mile marathon." Abby said sarcastically. "Oh okay, well, show your skills then!" Patry laughed. "Guys!" Erin broke up their discussion." "Holtz!" She pointed at Holtzmann, who had already ran over to the door and opened it. "If you're not going now I'm going alone!" "Okay, both of you are going to the fourth floor, Jillian and I are going to the fifth, allright?" "Great!" Abby and Patty said and they high fived. They ran over to Jillian.

Erin and Jillian arrived at the fifth floor. "Okay, left or right?" Jillian asked. People  came from both directions. Apparently they had to evacuate the building. Some people were panicking and running, some of then were pretty calm. "Come on, it's probably nothing." A man said to his wife, who looked pretty scared. "We should split up, I go left, you go right" Erin said. Holtzmann nodded. "Alright, as long as nothing happens to you, maybe I won't be able to save you." Then she did her signature grin and wink. Erin smiled and felt she was blushing. "Okay, let's go." And they both ran into another direction.

Holtzmann walked into the hall, people were still running away. More than when she came out of the stairwell, she noticed. A woman came running towards her, her hair was full of shampoo, she was only wearing a towel around her body. She screamed very loudly. When she passed her, Holtzmann couldn't help turning her head and look at her running away while laughing. Suddenly she bumped into someone. Her yellow glasses fell on the ground and so did she and the other person. They both stood up and suddenly they looked into each other's eyes. They both started screaming.